We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A table lamp that'll help expedite your trip to ZZZ town with its warmer-light options.
2. A lavender linen and room spray to spritz on your belongings for some calming aromas.
3. A sound machine, if you're the type of person who prefers to be lulled to sleep by white noise or nature sounds.
4. A candle or essential oil inspired by your home city/state for a fragrant kick of nostalgia.
5. A "rest candle" with notes of lavender, ming fern, and mint that'll help you unwind and destress after a long day.
6. Or a set of lightly scented vanilla faux candles, if being responsible for actual fire — especially at bedtime — is the opposite of zen for you.
7. A heat-regulating pillow so you don't have to put it down, flip it, and reverse it all night to find the cooler side.
8. And a satiny pillowcase you can throw on it, which'll give you decor *and* keep you cool at night and bedhead-free in the morning.
9. A window-mounted cat bed that can support up to 50 pounds of feline weight, because maybe achieving zen for you means getting your pets out of your bed.
10. An Asian-style paper lantern with chic stained-oak accents to replace your harsh overhead lighting.
11. An infusion pitcher for your bedside table so you can stay hydrated through the night.
12. A set of light and airy linen curtains to let the sun shine in.
13. A pack of indoor/outdoor decorative lights that'll provide a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow in your space, when the harsh lighting — made worse by being in tight quarters — simply won't do.
14. A weighted blanket that reviewers with stress and anxiety claim has helped them to finally get a good night's rest.
15. Or, a faux-fur throw blanket to round out your bed accents. (It doesn't get much cozier than this, folks!)
16. A sturdy bedside shelf (or "BedShelfie") that clamps onto your siding for easy access to all your most-used accessories.
17. A multi-knit throw pillow to add some luxurious texture to your bed.
18. A "sleep pod" if you want to be swaddled like a baby — this thing stretches perfectly around your body to help reduce stress and, in turn, give you a better night's sleep.
19. A half-moon wedge pillow made of memory foam to support your back and side while you doze off.
20. A deep-pocket mattress topper that'll give you an additional layer of heavenly support while protecting your mattress.
21. And a stylish macrame hammock swing that'll be your new favorite spot to curl up in with a good book.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.