20 Inexpensive Products To Help Turn Your Bedroom Into A Zen Den
You know where to find me for the rest of the month.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A sound machine, if you're the type of person who prefers to be lulled to sleep by white noise or nature sounds.
5. A "rest candle" with notes of lavender, ming fern, and mint that'll help you unwind and destress after a long day.
6. Or a set of lightly scented vanilla faux candles, if being responsible for actual fire — especially at bedtime — is the opposite of zen for you.
7. A heat-regulating pillow so you don't have to put it down, flip it, and reverse it all night to find the cooler side.
8. And a satiny pillowcase you can throw on it, which'll give you decor *and* keep you cool at night and bedhead-free in the morning.
9. A window-mounted cat bed that can support up to 50 pounds of feline weight, because maybe achieving zen for you means getting your pets out of your bed.
10. An Asian-style paper lantern with chic stained-oak accents to replace your harsh overhead lighting.
13. A pack of indoor/outdoor decorative lights that'll provide a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow in your space, when the harsh lighting — made worse by being in tight quarters — simply won't do.
14. A weighted blanket that reviewers with stress and anxiety claim has helped them to finally get a good night's rest.
15. Or, a faux-fur throw blanket to round out your bed accents. (It doesn't get much cozier than this, folks!)
16. A sturdy bedside shelf (or "BedShelfie") that clamps onto your siding for easy access to all your most-used accessories.
18. A "sleep pod" if you want to be swaddled like a baby — this thing stretches perfectly around your body to help reduce stress and, in turn, give you a better night's sleep.
20. A deep-pocket mattress topper that'll give you an additional layer of heavenly support while protecting your mattress.
21. And a stylish macrame hammock swing that'll be your new favorite spot to curl up in with a good book.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.