We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pack of adhesive, non-slip squares for the tub floor that function as art when they're not saving you from taking a bad spill.
4. A pack of Q-hooks — a reimagining of the classic S-hook — to make the inside of your closets look nice and tidy and actually stay put on the rod when you go to grab an item of clothing.
5. An LED showerhead attachment that changes colors with the temperature of the water so you never have to chance jumping into an ice-cold (or scalding hot) stream of water.
8. A swiveling oak trouser rack you can mount on a closet for easy access to 20 pairs of your pants (that's a lot of pants!).
12. A humidifier for your radiator — it requires no electricity, so just fill it up with water, plop it on top, and voila: air-improving vapor.
13. A mirrored storage cabinet that attaches onto your door hinges, giving you a full-length mirror with the space of five standard medicine cabinets.
14. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
16. A motion-sensor LED toilet light if you're looking for an alternative to a boring night-light (or just something that'll turn your butt purple).
17. A shower curtain with pockets, because who are you kidding? Every inch of storage space matters in your very small bathroom.
20. A magnetic key rack you can attach to your light switch — a great space-saving move if you don't want to commit to mounting a new rack.
21. Similarly, a magnetic dishcloth holder that utilizes your sink as storage and keeps dishcloths out of view.
22. And an optical-illusion placemat that'll make your guests think their plate is sinking into the table.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.