20 Home Products Under $20 That'll Upgrade Your Space
Big change for pocket change.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A magazine rack, if your current mode of organizing reading materials (pushing them underneath your bed) is no longer sparking joy.
3. A pan organizer that is just as much an investment in your day-to-day productivity (think about all the time you waste digging for the right pan!) as it is in making your kitchen look picturesque.
4. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
5. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
11. A set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to hang things your way — really, you can even set up an elaborate hat display.
13. A kitchen sink caddy that'll hold all your most-used supplies and create some semblance of order in your most chaotic little nook.
15. An LED plug-in night light, if you'd like enough light in your room to make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night without stubbing your toe.
17. A live plant that you don't have to worry about showing up on your doorstep in a barely alive state.
18. A tiered shower caddy, because you've never particularly enjoyed lining your shampoo bottles and soaps on the floor of the shower.
19. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
20. And a multi-tier stainless steel clothing rack that'll finally give the pants on your floor a permanent (and space-saving) home.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.