We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A magazine rack, if your current mode of organizing reading materials (pushing them underneath your bed) is no longer sparking joy.
3. A pan organizer that is just as much an investment in your day-to-day productivity (think about all the time you waste digging for the right pan!) as it is in making your kitchen look picturesque.
4. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
5. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
11. A set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to hang things your way — really, you can even set up an elaborate hat display.
13. A kitchen sink caddy that'll hold all your most-used supplies and create some semblance of order in your most chaotic little nook.
15. An LED plug-in night light, if you'd like enough light in your room to make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night without stubbing your toe.
17. A live plant that you don't have to worry about showing up on your doorstep in a barely alive state.
18. A tiered shower caddy, because you've never particularly enjoyed lining your shampoo bottles and soaps on the floor of the shower.
19. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
20. And a multi-tier stainless steel clothing rack that'll finally give the pants on your floor a permanent (and space-saving) home.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.