We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sculptural candle holder to create an intriguing dining-table setting.
2. A magazine rack, if your current mode of organizing reading materials (pushing them underneath your bed) is no longer sparking joy.
3. A pan organizer that is just as much an investment in your day-to-day productivity (think about all the time you waste digging for the right pan!) as it is in making your kitchen look picturesque.
4. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
5. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
6. A window-mounted cat bed that can support up to 50 pounds of feline weight.
7. No-glue privacy film for a bit of privacy (and prism fun) where you need it most.
8. A set of geometric jewelry trays that can also be used to serve snacks on at your next function.
9. Fabric storage cubes you won't feel like you need to hide in a closet.
10. A macrame mirror to go full millennial boho.
11. A set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to hang things your way — really, you can even set up an elaborate hat display.
12. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
13. A kitchen sink caddy that'll hold all your most-used supplies and create some semblance of order in your most chaotic little nook.
14. A tissue box cover, because a tissue box is not a home when there's no cover to hold it tight.
15. An LED plug-in night light, if you'd like enough light in your room to make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night without stubbing your toe.
16. Or, motion-sensor stick-on lights, which only turn on when you absolutely need them to.
17. A live plant that you don't have to worry about showing up on your doorstep in a barely alive state.
18. A tiered shower caddy, because you've never particularly enjoyed lining your shampoo bottles and soaps on the floor of the shower.
19. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
20. And a multi-tier stainless steel clothing rack that'll finally give the pants on your floor a permanent (and space-saving) home.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.