1. A rapid egg cooker, which prepares six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it.
2. A natural surface spray that'll work wonders on just about any surface — perfect for anyone who is sick of having to buy a specific solution for every imaginable part of their home.
3. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies.
4. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
5. A set of cotton waffle wash cloths for a quick-drying and stylish solution to your grooming needs.
8. An underwear and sock divider insert because there's nothing more luxurious than meticulously folding and organizing the (neglected) supporting players of your wardrobe.
9. A soap dish that'll drain directly into the sink so you don't have to deal with the infamous Sink Puddle.
10. An over-the-door shoe organizer if your collection of kicks is growing by the second and now spilling out into communal living areas.
11. A special organization system for your keys (and mail) if you've vowed to stop getting locked out of your apartment all the time in the new year.
13. A carpet spot remover that is sort of beyond belief — so I'll just let you admire these wild before-and-after shots.
14. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
15. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
18. A photo mobile for an off-the-beaten-path way to show off your favorite memories or inspo clippings.
19. A "things to do around the house" pad because there are bound to be days when your list of chores feels unmanageable.
22. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow shelves can be a nightmare.
23. A reusable silicone bag that's perfect for storing leftovers or toiletries and cooking directly in a sous vide.
27. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
28. A Spatty that helps you get the last drop out of your cosmetic, grocery, and personal care items.
30. A rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, making it also windproof and a whole lot easier to use outside.
31. A stainless steel fish turner with slots that has me finally feeling confident in my seafood-prep abilities. (Not fishing for compliments here.)
32. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
35. A multitool that might honestly serve more functions in life than I do?? (It's a slotted spoon, solid spoon, spatula, turner, and a cutting tool!) I need a moment to process.
36. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
38. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
39. A pack of adhesive light sensors you can attach to your bed (or inside your drawers, if you have a storage frame) for better visibility in the middle of the night.
40. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again. (Might I suggest checking the side of your fridge?)
42. An avocado slicer for anyone who is always coming dangerously close to chopping off their fingers while prepping avocados.
43. An over-the-door towel rack that'll give you some much-needed storage space without being an eyesore.
44. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
45. An off-the-beaten-path plant that might as well be from another planet — like the Bowiea volubilis (Climbing Onion). It's all about the climb.
46. And a sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.