We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
2. An over-the-door towel rack that'll give you some much-needed storage space without being an eyesore.
3. A two-tiered shelf organizer that won't cut any corners in the looks department.
4. A pair of plates with built-in slots to hold your stemware, so you don't have to worry about losing your champagne glass at the next function.
5. An acrylic Squatty Potty to get your colon and artistic sensibility aligned.
6. A set of silicone soap dishes with a waterfall design so that your bar never sits in a puddle of water — and, instead, the water flows out into the drain.
7. A small-but-mighty budget bluetooth speaker that you'll probably just want to leave in the shower.
8. A natural toothpaste and tube roller that'll bait you with some pastel and Helvetica — and keep you coming back for the effective plaque-removing properties.
9. A self-watering hanging planter for both indoor and outdoor use. I'm telling you: You can't mess it up this time — not with this planter.
10. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
11. A humidifier that requires no electricity — just fill it up with water, plop it on top of your radiator, and voila: air-improving vapor.
12. A bamboo bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug (or, lol, your phone) on while you bathe.
13. And a bamboo bath mat that looks chic, but more importantly: It's totally mold-resistant.
14. A snazzy personal space heater destined to be your best bud this winter.
15. A geometric bookend you'll want to decorate with dried flowers and photos.
16. A USB-powered lamp that'll switch on and off with a quick nudge of its magnetic sphere.
17. A cubist floating shelf to display all the odds and ends you have accumulated over the years.
18. A stackable zigzag trivet that can be used as a soap dish, plant stand, or a coaster for your drippy coffee.
19. A beautiful bamboo cutting board with seven color-coded mats you'll be relieved to discover is very easy clean.
20. A minimalist whistling tea kettle because boiling water in a big old pan just isn't the same.
21. An oil and vinegar cruet that'll save you space and give you a nice centerpiece.
22. A flip-up hook unit, so you never have to look at an unused hook.
23. The sexiest garbage can that you ever did see.
24. A sculptural watering can because, idk, maybe your plants can appreciate good art too.
25. A pair of aerating wineglasses that aren't just a gimmick — they'll actually give your cheap wine a big boost.
26. A fire escape shelving unit for a perfect homage to New York living while you display your succulents.
27. A minimalist floating shelf to give your phone the proper showcase it deserves.
28. A metallic-gold plated stainless steel pyramid that has a different grating function on every side.
29. A freestanding toilet paper holder for a classy way to store your supply without making a big display of it.
30. A wood knife block you'll feel instantly drawn (or magnetized) to.
31. An activated charcoal toothbrush — great for your gums and Instagram grid.
32. A splurgeworthy Dyson desk fan that'll blow you away with its cooling abilities.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.