20 Home Goods That Are Stylish And Also Very Practical
Stylish *and* practical? Love to see it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A made-to-order ceramic soap dish with an ingenious drainage spout so excess water trickles out directly into your sink (instead of all over the counter).
2. A fire escape shelving unit for a perfect homage to New York living while you display your succulents.
3. A pair of plates with built-in slots to hold your stemware, so you don't have to worry about losing your champagne glass.
5. A freestanding toilet paper holder that'll double as a "media shelf" for all of your entertainment needs.
6. A linen wrap-around mitt to give yourself the gift of minimal burns while transporting hot cookware.
7. A three-tier spice rack that'll allow you to see your full supply so you don't end up with three containers of the same oregano.
8. A lamp that'll cleverly use your outlet as an anchor — cutting out the use of fussy and chaotic cords.
9. A pack of reusable silicone straws for an eco-friendly and (much more attractive, tbh) alternative to your average plastic straw.
11. A pack of Q-hooks — a reimagining of the classic S-hook — to make the inside of your closets look nice and tidy and actually stay put on the rod when you go to grab an item of clothing.
12. A swiveling oak trouser rack you can mount on a closet for easy access to 20 pairs of your pants (that's a lot of pants!).
13. A modern stainless-steel watering can that you'll probably just want to leave out on a shelf and stare at all day.
14. A console/bench for completely concealing your litter box so as not to draw unnecessary attention (the odor usually does a decent enough job of that).
16. A dish and hook to drop your essentials in when you come home from your trip to the grocery store (a sliding piece attached to the back mounts directly onto the wall).
19. A hand-blown layered glass pitcher if you're trying to flex a bit with your open shelving displays these days.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.