We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~. Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A set of six reusable ice-pop molds you can use to create your own natural desserts and then submit to MoMA for consideration.
2. A USB-powered microphone that'll produce studio-quality recordings right from your home — which, by law, means you have to start a podcast.
3. A folding backpack chair to make all the other beachgoers furious they didn't think of this hack first.
4. A stylish macrame hammock swing, perfect for both indoor and outdoor use — and singing your old emo anthem "Swing Life Away" in.
5. A dermo-approved sunscreen that's the holy grail for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone, or just all-around impossible skin.
6. An antioxidant-rich vitamin E oil designed to hydrate and smooth your worn-down summer skin.
7. A pair of over-ear gaming headphones that we can't promise will transport you to space but can promise will give you an optimal noise-canceling experience.
8. A classic Mad Libs booklet, because you're never too old or mature to enjoy the [adjective] [noun] of [verb] some [plural noun].
9. An expandable drawer organizer made of bamboo, which, truly, might be the kick in the pants you need to stop leaving utensils in the sink, Robert.
10. A special-edition Blu-Ray of the dark, funny, twisted, and poetic film Ghost World, so you can remember, in vivid detail, what it felt like to be a lost and confused high school grad.
11. A dimmable LED light strip for an easy way to add some character and warmth to your otherwise unremarkable space.
12. An automatic sprinkler with 360-degree rotation that'll leave you misty-eyed when you see the price.
13. A window-mounted air-conditioning unit, because you can't fight it much longer: Summer is here and your arid AF room is going to rudely remind you of it.
14. A trusty Thermos-brand vacuum-insulated food jar that'll revolutionize the way you do lunches.
15. A set of two glass amber spray bottles, to make all your grooming products look salon-ready.
16. A five-color tie-dye kit to channel your inner Jerry Garcia.
17. A handheld portable smoothie maker that'll get you excited to wake up in the morning and start your day — or crawl back under your covers with a smoothie.
18. And a travel-friendly personal steamer to give you an enviably put-together look while you're on the go.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Mover's and Shakers here.