We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
5. A mini wooden jewelry organizer for the person who has a lot of accessories but little to no idea where to store them.
6. A Japanese quartz watch with a matte-black face so they won't be fashionably late to your get-togethers again — just fashionable.
7. The Nordic Baking Book for dipping their toes into the art of minimalist home baking with chef Magnus Nilsson as their guide.
10. Peel, the unbranded, semi-transparent phone case that’s so thin it’ll make your phone look like it’s naked.
17. Spectrum, a photo book from acclaimed minimalist architect John Pawson to show them the full spectrum of appreciation you have for them.
21. A deck of monochromatic cards, because winning everyone over with the perfect gift is totally in the cards this year.
26. A bulbous little planter that they (or you, if you want extra credit) can showcase a nice flower or succulent arrangement in.
27. A refreshing eucalyptus, rosemary, and birch candle inside a beautiful double-walled vessel they can reuse when it's used up.
33. A chubby-chic stacked planter so they can give their houseplants the full minimalist treatment too.
34. A porcelain clementine pin that'll show them you have them (and their very particular taste) pinned.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.