We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Scandinavian essential oil diffuser that's a breath of fresh air to smell and look at.
2. A pair of natural wood hooks they can hang their coats on.
3. A set of modern hair clips that do a lot with a little.
4. A handblown glass pendant light for an easy upgrade to any room.
5. A mini wooden jewelry organizer for the person who has a lot of accessories but little to no idea where to store them.
6. A Japanese quartz watch with a matte-black face so they won't be fashionably late to your get-togethers again — just fashionable.
7. The Nordic Baking Book for dipping their toes into the art of minimalist home baking with chef Magnus Nilsson as their guide.
8. A teardrop side table with a tempered-glass top to induce some tears (the good kind).
9. A linen wrap-around mitt for the gift of minimal burns while transporting hot cookware.
10. Peel, the unbranded, semi-transparent phone case that’s so thin it’ll make your phone look like it’s naked.
11. A very chic feeder for the birds but not — cough — for the birds.
12. A pair of double-walled glass cups perfect for sipping their evening tea.
13. And an overnight cold-brew filter bottle that has no right to look this good.
14. A stainless steel watering can for the houseplant aficionado among your friend group.
15. A hand-printed zippered tote bag that's not at all a stretch of a gift.
16. A classy spherical soap that'll round out their bathroom decor.
17. Spectrum, a photo book from acclaimed minimalist architect John Pawson to show them the full spectrum of appreciation you have for them.
18. A five-piece Japanese-inspired place setting with a sophisticated matte black glaze.
19. A super-thin money clip that'll make them wonder why they ever lugged around a bulky wallet.
20. A portable beside lamp to bring some hygge into their space.
21. A deck of monochromatic cards, because winning everyone over with the perfect gift is totally in the cards this year.
22. A gorgeous menorah that'll make them wish Hanukkah were longer than eight days.
23. A modern hourglass accent stool they can use to store their stray magazines or electronics.
24. A cat scratcher and lounge that doubles as impressive living room art.
25. A carafe with an oak stopper — the gift that says, "Hey, you should host a dinner party again."
26. A bulbous little planter that they (or you, if you want extra credit) can showcase a nice flower or succulent arrangement in.
27. A refreshing eucalyptus, rosemary, and birch candle inside a beautiful double-walled vessel they can reuse when it's used up.
28. A hand-printed geometric sweatshirt that'll shape up to be their go-to uniform.
29. A hand-blown glass bud vase for your best bud.
30. A versatile wall table, because accent furniture is a very underrated gift IMHO.
31. A borosilicate glass French press to make your love for them abundantly clear.
32. A floating bookshelf that *actually* looks like it's floating.
33. A chubby-chic stacked planter so they can give their houseplants the full minimalist treatment too.
34. A porcelain clementine pin that'll show them you have them (and their very particular taste) pinned.
35. A Hobonichi Techo planner book so they can plan on being stylish in the new year.
36. And a wall sconce that is somehow both delightfully minimal and completely extra — a true feat.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.