36 Elegant Gifts For The Minimalist In Your Life
Or just get them the most minimalist gift of all: nothing!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
5. A mini wooden jewelry organizer for the person who has a lot of accessories but little to no idea where to store them.
6. A Japanese quartz watch with a matte-black face so they won't be fashionably late to your get-togethers again — just fashionable.
7. The Nordic Baking Book for dipping their toes into the art of minimalist home baking with chef Magnus Nilsson as their guide.
10. Peel, the unbranded, semi-transparent phone case that’s so thin it’ll make your phone look like it’s naked.
17. Spectrum, a photo book from acclaimed minimalist architect John Pawson to show them the full spectrum of appreciation you have for them.
21. A deck of monochromatic cards, because winning everyone over with the perfect gift is totally in the cards this year.
26. A bulbous little planter that they (or you, if you want extra credit) can showcase a nice flower or succulent arrangement in.
27. A refreshing eucalyptus, rosemary, and birch candle inside a beautiful double-walled vessel they can reuse when it's used up.
33. A chubby-chic stacked planter so they can give their houseplants the full minimalist treatment too.
34. A porcelain clementine pin that'll show them you have them (and their very particular taste) pinned.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.