21 Eco-Friendly Products You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
Let's make some headway on your 2019 resolution.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A roomy canvas tote you can take along to the grocery store so there's no need to get a baggy at checkout.
8. A pack of 100% compostable poop bags because the world doesn't have to go to shit just because your dog does.
12. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker designed with FSC-certified wood and recyclable aluminum housing.
13. A set of degradable wheat-straw-fiber plates that are clumsy-person safe — customers confirm they are truly unbreakable.
14. A pack of long-lasting and biodegradable plant-based sponges without added colors and chemicals.
17. A low-flow showerhead that's designed to help save you up to 30% more energy and water (not to mention a whole lot on your utilities bills).
18. A two-pack of Meyer's laundry detergent, which is biodegradable, plant-derived, and not least of all, very lovely to smell.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.