We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of durable glass straws if you like turtles more than the Zombie Kid himself.
2. A roomy canvas tote you can take along to the grocery store so there's no need to get a baggy at checkout.
3. A set of washable mesh bags to hold your produce.
4. An all-natural stain remover for anyone who cannot be trusted with a white shirt.
5. An indoor food compost bin you won't mind leaving out on the counter.
6. A to-go bamboo utensil set with a carrying case, so you're always prepared.
7. Organic bamboo nursing pads that also work wonders as makeup removers.
8. A pack of 100% compostable poop bags because the world doesn't have to go to shit just because your dog does.
9. Bee's Wrap, for a smart and sustainable way to store your leftovers.
10. A pack of spill-proof ceramic coffee lids that'll fit just about any standard cup.
11. A totally decomposable razor with a bamboo handle to combat the estimated 2 billion razors thrown into landfills every year.
12. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker designed with FSC-certified wood and recyclable aluminum housing.
13. A set of degradable wheat-straw-fiber plates that are clumsy-person safe — customers confirm they are truly unbreakable.
14. A pack of long-lasting and biodegradable plant-based sponges without added colors and chemicals.
15. A waxed canvas lunch box that beats bringing wasteful materials to work every day.
16. A natural and sulfate-free dish soap with a very delightful green tea and lime fragrance.
17. A low-flow showerhead that's designed to help save you up to 30% more energy and water (not to mention a whole lot on your utilities bills).
18. A two-pack of Meyer's laundry detergent, which is biodegradable, plant-derived, and not least of all, very lovely to smell.
19. A pack of reusable baby diapers that actually aren't totally disgusting!
20. A BuzzFeed Reviews-approved bidet, because it's 2019 and we should have a more technologically advanced way to clean our butts than with scraps of paper.
21. And a BPA-free bamboo bento box that's both microwave- and dishwasher-friendly.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.