We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful horseshoe magnet to give your bare fridge doors some character.
2. Or, an organizational rack for the side of the fridge with a spot for paper towels, frequently used spices, and plenty of hooks for utensils.
3. A sheep toilet paper holder that'll hold your guest's attention (in addition to your rolls).
4. A tiki tissue box holder to make you feel very blessed.
5. A humidifier for your radiator — it requires no electricity, so just fill it up with water, plop it on top, and voila: air-improving vapor.
6. A metallic-flecked toilet seat so your cheeks can have a taste of luxury.
7. A dispenser that'll give your paper towels the happily ever after they deserve.
8. A space-saving outlet shelf so you don't have to let that Sonos speaker gather dust on the floor of your bedroom.
9. A wall-mountable catchall can fit in any tight space without looking sloppy.
10. An "upright bookmark" to turn any stray coffee-table book or magazine into a centerpiece.
11. A two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your kitchen corners.
12. A pack of Q-hooks — a reimagining of the classic S-hook — to make the inside of your closets look nice and tidy and actually stay put on the rod when you go to grab a shirt.
13. A wine glass rail if you'd like to make use of the undersides of your cabinets instead of, you know, the insides.
14. An LED showerhead attachment that'll change colors with the temperature of the water so you never have to chance jumping into an ice-cold (or scalding hot) stream of water.
15. And a motion-sensor LED toilet light if you're looking for an alternative to a boring night-light (or just something that'll turn your butt purple).
16. A countertop drying rack for a houseplant you definitely can't kill.
17. A window-mounted cat bed to support up to 50 pounds of feline weight — sounds like a major upgrade to your kitty corner if you ask me.
18. An optical-illusion placemat that'll make your guests think their plate is sinking into the table.
19. A mirrored storage cabinet that'll attach onto your door hinges, giving you a full-length mirror with the space of five standard medicine cabinets.
20. Or, an over-the-door closet rod to take full advantage of your door's vertical storage space.
21. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
22. A shower curtain liner with pockets, because who are you kidding? Every inch of storage space matters in your very small bathroom.
23. A bed for your sponge, because even sponges should have good overnight back support.
24. A magnetic key rack you can attach to your light switch — a great space-saving move if you don't want to commit to mounting a new rack.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.