We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A miraculous "Easy-Off" oven cleaner if you think it's maybe time to tend to the epic disaster inside. The best part? You don't need to stand guard — just let it do its thing overnight and give it a very quick wipe in the morning.
2. A grill scrubber to remove stubborn grease and grime without breaking a sweat.
3. A carpet-spot remover that'll remove super tough spots — no rinsing or vacuuming necessary.
4. A mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle in as quick as 1-2 hours. While the cleaner is working its magic? You'll be off living your life. (No scrubbing required!)
5. A robot wet/dry mop that'll supplement your vacuuming — instead of getting on your hands and knees let this thing do the manual labor.
6. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to dump out yesterday's coffee.
7. A scratch-free scraping tool if removing sticky labels from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware with your nails is just simply not how you'd like to spend the better part of your Saturday.
8. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes as you're heading out the door.
9. A disgustingly satisfying drain-cleaning tool to avoid turning your plumbing project into a much bigger thing than it has to be. Several customers can attest to striking gold on the first go.
10. A steaming microwave cleaner for channeling the power of an angry mom and blasting those stuck-on spots much more speedily than with that of a sponge.
11. An adjustable blind duster to tackle those windows (or car vents!) with just a few painless twirls of the hand.
12. A bottle of the cooktop version of Barkeepers Friend so you can zap those hard water stains on your shower glass doors in under 10 minutes.
13. A pack of cleaning tablets to pop in your dishwasher once a month — they'll help remove limescale and mineral build-up inside your washer so you don't have to do any of the heavy-lifting.
14. A fuss-free stainless steel cleaner and polish if you've tried just about everything to get fingerprints and dirt off your fridge doors.
15. A jewelry cleaning pen for a quick touch-up job on your cloudy gems, rather than a length appointment with a professional.
16. Goo Gone that'll banish all sorts of horrors, like magnet and sticker residue. Unfortunately it cannot banish existential dread : (
17. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later. The best type of cleaning product for impatient people? The type where you prevent the mess altogether.
18. A toilet cleaning system that'll spread Oxi Clean every time you flush for a whole three months so you don't have to roll up your sleeves and scrub away at that toilet quite so often.
19. A UV sanitizer for your phone that'll require nothing of you: It's a case that houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone while you doze off.
20. A brush spinner to effortlessly clean the makeup residue from all your brushes *and* dry them in less than a minute like it's nbd.
21. And cleaning goo you can knead into keyboards, car vents and other rugged surfaces instead of resorting to tedious and time-consuming spot treatments for cleaning.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.