1. A bestselling metal platform bed to seamlessly compliment any bedroom aesthetic – minimalist and beyond.
Promising review: "Loving this bed frame so far! Purchased it as an upgrade for our king size Nectar mattress. It took my husband and I maybe an hour to put together. I like to store things under the bed so we set it at the highest level possible, tall enough for my Yorkie mix pup to easily walk under. It has been a quiet frame for us so far. Not quite sure how well it will hold up if and when we move but for the price we can just buy another. Very happy with this beautiful bed thus far!" —Allyssa
Get it from Wayfair for $159.99+ (originally $259; available in four sizes and colors).
Be sure to check our our picks for products from Wayfair that'll transform your bedroom!
2. A minimalist steel bed frame for anyone who likes to keep things sturdy, simple, and affordable when it comes to furniture.
3. This beautiful green bed frame complete with an upholstered velvet headboard that will have everyone wondering whether they've walked into a medieval fantasy (little do they know it only cost you $280 bucks).
5. A sturdy farmhouse-inspired metal frame with spindle details that also comes in colors like blue and green, so you have the option to spice up the classic style.
6. A low-profile bed frame with a mid-century modern feel that'll stylishly liven up your bedroom without breaking the bank.
7. This gold-finish canopy bed frame to add some much-needed whimsy to your bedroom. And even though it looks like it's made of gold, it's a major steal for under $150.
8. This no-frills basic Amazon bed that boasts the easiest assembly around, according to the more than 30,000 (!!) five-star ratings on Amazon.
9. A polished wood bed frame with storage drawers that will perform double duty as a dresser— giving you more bang for your buck.
10. A metal frame that's somewhere in between modern and vintage—and soon to be, your shopping cart.
12. A reliable IKEA bed frame with two storage drawers that are perfect for maximizing your bedroom space.
13. A rustic bed frame that looks like wood, but is really made of sturdy metal and steel that won't creak.
14. A Victorian-inspired metal and steel frame that'll make you feel like royalty (even if you opted out of King or Queen size).
17. A wooden platform bed that's so sturdy and affordable that you'll feel like you're dreaming every day.
19. A super-sleek bed frame with an adjustable, faux leather headboard here to take your bedroom from "I just moved out of my parents house" to "wow, a sophisticated adult lives here."
Promising review: "It’s not the easiest to assemble but with patience, you’ll do it I did it my self and so can you lol it’s well worth the money…I love it that it’s a low bed if you have babies I definitely recommend this it’s easy for my one-year-old to get in and out of the bed and if she were to fall it’s a very small fall she won’t get hurt much so that alone is well worth it!" —Bad Bunny
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
23. An elegant metal frame to give your room some understated yet stylish character for not a ton of moolah.
Promising review: "Got this frame as a student on a very tight budget. Was worried to would be cheap and break but have had it for almost five years now. It has survived multiple moves. Easy to take apart and put back together and very sturdy. Love that I can store so much stuff underneath it. Does not scratch easily. Overall, solid purchase!" –WDB
Get it from Wayfair for $214.99+ (available in three sizes and two colors).
24. A classy steel white bed frame that's squeak-free due to rubber covering on the feet, plus plenty of room for whatever you want to store underneath.
Promising review: "I was looking for a sleek bed frame as I moved into my new studio. The frame looks great and the clearance beneath is excellent, allowing me to slide storage containers underneath easily. The assembly was exceptional. I've built a lot of furniture and this came together beautifully. Plus, three words: ratchet Allen wrench. Included with the frame. Two normal Allen wrenches and a ratcheted one that is awesome. The directions were logical and I seldom find that to be the case. I'm guessing I had this built in under 20 minutes. Here's the best part... it's silent. No squeaks, nothing." —Jim
Get it from Wayfair for $114.99+ (available in six sizes, including California king).
25. A bed frame with a navy blue velvet headboard and golden feet if your bedroom is in desperate need of a royal pop of color.
Promising review: "So in love with this bed. While scrolling for bed frames this one caught our eye!! Definitely the most beautiful shade of royal blue! It came in less than five days and took about 30-45 min to set up. It's very very sturdy and looks great. All of the bed pieces were great quality and it really is a beautiful bed frame. We did not want a frame that made noise getting on and off and this is it! There's velcro to keep slats from moving on the frame plus felt to reduce noise...they thought of everything. The wooden feet are so chic and we couldn't be happier!" —Amanda Espitia
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four sizes and colors).
26. A chic, splurge-worthy, and vintage-inspired bed frame guaranteed to inspire awe once people find out you didn't purchase it from the set of The Great Gatsby.
27. Or another vintage-looking platform bed frame with a decorative headboard for a timeless piece that'll look good in your current bedroom, as well as the bedrooms to come!
Promising review: "I needed a bed frame quickly for a memory foam mattress. This was super easy to assemble – took me about an hour. All parts were labeled and easy to read instructions. Very sturdy – doesn’t shake or squeak at all if you get on the bed. I would definitely buy again or recommend to friends." —MiKu82215
Get it from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
28. A sleek faux leather bed frame whose budget-friendly price point will have jaws dropping left and right, since your loved ones won't believe how much you snagged it for.
Promising reviews: "Let me start out by saying my expectations quality-wise were low judging by the price tag. Man, was I wrong. The faux leather feels nice and looks great. I've slept on this frame for a few nights and I can confidently say there is no squeaking or creaking. Assembly was easy and the instructions were clear. The only tool required is an Allen key, which is included. They even threw in extra hardware. This bed frame is worth the money." –billy
Get it from Amazon for $165.99+ (available in three sizes and two colors).
29. A cushiony upholstered frame you'll look forward to crawling into every night (and *not* look forward to getting out of every morning).
Promising review: "Excellent quality for the money! The frame is more of a golden dijon mustard brown. Very sturdy and durable. I love the modern look of the bed! I use this bed for my guest bedroom. My queen mattress fit perfectly, also." –Janelle
Get it from Wayfair for $256.99+ (available in three sizes and colors).
How you'll feel after buying your new bed frame:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.