We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A swiveling, wall-mountable towel bar to hang as many as six rows of heavy-duty towels on — time to buy six rows of towels!
2. A cement trinket dish for the artiste with expensive taste but a low balance alert in their future.
3. An interlocking drawer organizer that'd leave Marie Kondo scrambling for a new catchphrase — "joy" doesn't begin to describe what this tidy setup will spark in you.
4. A shower curtain for some real midcentury personality.
5. Or, a shower curtain liner with pockets, because who are you kidding? Every inch of storage space matters in your tiny-ass bathroom.
6. A house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
7. An activated charcoal toothbrush — great for your gums and Instagram grid.
8. An over-the-door hair tools holder so you always have easy access to your frequently used products.
9. A three-piece set of quick-drying towels, because you know the horrors of a dank, mildewy space too well.
10. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
11. A bamboo bath mat that'll stay looking first-day new (unlike your run-of-the-mill cotton mat you've been wronged by too many times in the past).
12. A pair of amber glass bottles with labels to declutter your countertops and make your soaps look a whole lot fancier.
13. A pair of golden pothos plants that thrive in warm, damp conditions — which, hey, sounds a lot like your bathroom!
14. A multi-compartmented acrylic makeup organizer if your preferred high is seeing everything in exactly its right place.
15. A wooden storage bin that'll inspire you to go wild with your cabinets.
16. A tabletop vanity mirror for a very affordable piece of luxury.
17. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll create storage space you didn't know you had for all your makeup and other odds and ends — finally that weird nook between the medicine cabinet and tub serves a purpose!
18. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
19. A two-tier storage shelf that'll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your bathroom corners.
20. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow AF shelves can be a nightmare.
21. A small "seed shelf" you can display a candle on or use to toss your keys and wallet on while you take care of business.
22. A pack of stick-anywhere motion-sensor night lights so you can grab an item out of the medicine cabinet in the middle of the night without waking everyone up with a sudden burst of light.
23. And a toothbrush caddy that'll finally help you keep your brushes straight.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.