We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of indoor/outdoor decorative lights that'll provide a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow in your space, when the harsh lighting — made worse by being in tight quarters — simply won't do.
2. Or, a donut-style candle you'll also want to ~cop~ — especially if you're short on outlets.
3. A geometric shelf to take advantage of allll that unused storage space on your walls.
4. A macrame mirror, that'll make your space look much bigger (and boho-ier, quite frankly) than it actually is. The power of mirrors!
5. A Japanese-style ceramic planter that'll fit perfectly on your window sill when you've run out of floor.
6. Also window sill friendly: A small Greek column to display your air plant in like a Cultured Person.
7. A mini tapestry that'll make a big impression. (One that is not, your decor looks awfully cramped in this space!)
8. A set of geometric jewelry trays to encourage yourself to stay organized — there are fewer places to hide clutter in a small space, after all.
9. A cross-pattern linen cushion cover, because when your bed is 75% of your room, you might as well invest in some throw pillows.
10. Or, a satiny pillowcase that'll give you decor *and* keep you cool at night and bedhead-free in the morning.
11. And a faux-fur throw blanket to round out your bed accents. (It doesn't get much cozier than this, folks!)
12. A sleek mag rack to show your reading material a lil' respect, rather than cluttering your floors (which are already in short supply).
13. A set of pebble-style coat hooks to turn your wall storage into art.
14. Or, a set of natural-wood hooks for a more classically minimalist look.
15. No-glue privacy film for a bit of privacy (and prism fun) where you need it most. (Especially useful if your room is more of a makeshift bedroom with windowed doors.)
16. A contemporary floating wall shelf you can use to display your vinyl or magazines. Again: not on the ground!
17. A prism picture frame as a tasteful way to show off your favorite people and memories.
18. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books. A much more viable option than getting a free-standing bookcase, I'd say!
19. A round marble-style dry erase board for the best kind of decor: the kind that reminds you to get stuff done.
20. Similarly: An outdoorsy cork board with tree push pins — if you don't buy this, well...you can take a hike!
21. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — will probably look a lot better than having cup rings all over your nightstand.
22. A house-shaped tissue box, because when your room is small, everything — even your tissue box — is on display. Meaning: everything should be treated as decor.
23. A pair of bookends you've gotta hand it to — they're practical and intriguing. The winning recipe for a smart storage solution.
24. A metal letter sorter that you can also use to organize makeup palettes.
25. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
26. A two-tiered jewelry tray for some eye-catching vertical storage.
27. A natural wood desk lamp for some strong Pixar vibes on your bedside table.
28. And a steel wall grid to organize your photos, cards, and reminders. (Upbeat phrases not required — but perhaps you'll be riding the high of your organized AF room.)
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.