48 Of The Best Things Under $10 You Can Get On Amazon
Great reviews, great prices, and lightning-fast shipping? Jesus take the wheel.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A massage ball that'll make you wonder, Wait, am I actually...amazing at massages? (Probably not, but this ball is!)
7. A pack of backseat headrest hangers to hold all the bags and miscellaneous items that wind up rolling around on your car floor.
8. A photo mobile for an off-the-beaten path way to show off your favorite memories or inspo clippings.
10. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
14. A touch-up painter to clean up all the marks and scuffs around your home without having to bring out the heavy-duty equipment.
16. A clean/dirty magnet for your dishwasher so there's never any confusion over the status of the dishes.
18. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
22. A book of New York Times crossword puzzles, but only Monday's (generally agreed to be the easiest puzzle day of the week) — if you're tired of feeling like dead weight every Saturday and Sunday.
23. A pack of makeup-remover cloths that lift all the dirt and oil off your face with reliable precision.
24. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
25. A pack of large foam letters to help the kiddos get a lil' education in while they soak in the tub.
26. A pair of statement earrings that look more expensive than they actually are — and will instantly dress up your look when you're in a rush.
28. A travel case of mint dental flossers so you can stay diligent with your dental hygiene when you're out of town.
29. A genuine leather card holder to cut down on all that unnecessary bulk you've been lugging around in your pocket.
31. A scalp massager shampoo brush for a deep and exfoliating wash that'll make you feel like you were doing it wrong this whole time.
32. A pack of gold (foil-gold, guys) playing cards to add some sparkle to your next poker tournament.
34. A set of classy stainless steel measuring cups so you don't have to play the guessing game again.
37. A beginner's guide to calligraphy, if you've always wanted to master the art of lettering but didn't know where to start.
38. A grout pen for effortlessly restoring your tiles so they'll look brand spankin' new in no time.
39. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
42. An avocado slicer for anyone who is always coming dangerously close to chopping off their fingers while prepping avocados.
43. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
44. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design you'll love with every microfiber of your being.
45. An art supply holder that'll make all your utensils look nice and tidy as they stand upright in their respective homes.
46. A handy cleaning brush to help you get into all those nooks and crannies on your keyboard, camera, and other frequently used electronics.
48. And Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches which cover pimples in hydrocolloid dressing and absorb oils and pus for a rapid healing process.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.