17 Of The Best Things On Amazon Launchpad Right Now
A smart light strip, anti-theft helmet, plant-growing pencil, and so much more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the things you can find there right now that'll totally upgrade your life:
1. An aromatherapy sleep balm stick that'll help you unwind after a long day.
2. A 360-degree Wi-Fi security camera, if you want to be able to monitor the activity in your home — all 360 degrees of it — while you're away.
3. A long-lasting TubShroom that'll catch all your hairs — more than you knew were on your body, even — and save you the nightmare of having to snake your drain.
4. A pack of sprout pencils made of biodegradable components: Once you've used it all up, bury it in soil and watch it grow into a plant.
5. A waffle iron that'll turn your batter into a keyboard-shaped waffle — you won't want to RETURN to your normal breakfast-making ways after you've made this SHIFT.
6. An Alexa-compatible smart LED light strip, so you can have control over the mood lighting in your home at all times — and when I say control, I mean, the choice of literally 16 million colors.
7. A WowWee robot that syncs up to an app and responds to noises and movements — can you say "wowwee"?
8. A compact electric air fryer, if you want a healthier alternative to eating fried food, as this gadget reduces added fat by 70-80%.
9. A hand-powered food processor that'll actually make you feel very handy in the kitchen.
10. A sleek double-edged safety razor, which may just be the last razor you ever have to purchase.
11. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug that'll put an end to your days of drinking lukewarm coffee (leisurely coffee drinkers, rejoice!).
12. A squeezable bottle of Momofuku's Ssäm Sauce, a versatile, umami-rich sauce you can put on just about any meal.
13. A variety pack of sugar-, MSG-, gluten-, and GMO-free jerky that actually resembles meat.
14. A pack of silicone training spoons to help get your kiddo to warm up to eating solid foods in no time.
15. A premium hardcover notebook with dot-gridded pages and indentation-rule pages so you can doodle and make productive lists all in one.
16. A trendy anti-theft helmet with a secret pop lock that you'll actually want to wear.
17. And a rollercoaster building kit, so kids can start developing their engineering skills early on.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.