Best Essential Oil Diffusers
Why have just any diffuser when you can have one with galaxy LED lights?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood-grain InnoGear diffuser with four timers and two misting modes to cater to your very specific needs.
2. A Vitruvi ceramic diffuser that'll cover up to a 540-square foot space. Plus: You'll get a very beautiful sculptural object to display on your shelf.
3. An Asakuki humidifier and diffuser with a large and easy-to-clean water tank so the good times can keep rollin.
4. A minimalist Muji diffuser with two adjustable LED light levels and four different sets of timers for your preferred level of zen.
5. A wood-grain Urpower diffuser that'll give you the option of intermittent mist (30 seconds on and off) or continuous mist.
6. A raindrop nebulizing diffuser with a glass reservoir that promises to give you the purest and most concentrated fragrance in a very short period of time.
8. A marble-style SpaRoom diffuser for a classy option that'll give you up to 10 hours of diffusion on the intermittent setting.
9. A galaxy-style diffuser with some trippy LED lights to look at while you breathe in some pleasant essential oils.
10. A handmade ceramic and beechwood Pilgrim diffuser for a "environmentally, economically and socially responsible" option.
11. A very intuitive Urpower diffuser you can fire up during yoga and meditation to get into the right headspace.
12. A wooden Smiley Daisy diffuser and humidifier if you like all your home decor to be tasteful — and more importantly, brand-free.
13. A marble-style Hathaspace diffuser and humidifier that'll mist for a whopping 24 hours on intermittent mode.
14. A sleek Eco nebulizing diffuser for a super-quiet and moisture-free experience. (No water required!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.