We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood-grain InnoGear diffuser with four timers and two misting modes to cater to your very specific needs.
2. A Vitruvi ceramic diffuser that'll cover up to a 540-square foot space. Plus: You'll get a very beautiful sculptural object to display on your shelf.
3. An Asakuki humidifier and diffuser with a large and easy-to-clean water tank so the good times can keep rollin.
4. A minimalist Muji diffuser with two adjustable LED light levels and four different sets of timers for your preferred level of zen.
5. A wood-grain Urpower diffuser that'll give you the option of intermittent mist (30 seconds on and off) or continuous mist.
6. A raindrop nebulizing diffuser with a glass reservoir that promises to give you the purest and most concentrated fragrance in a very short period of time.
8. A marble-style SpaRoom diffuser for a classy option that'll give you up to 10 hours of diffusion on the intermittent setting.
9. A galaxy-style diffuser with some trippy LED lights to look at while you breathe in some pleasant essential oils.
10. A handmade ceramic and beechwood Pilgrim diffuser for a "environmentally, economically and socially responsible" option.
11. A very intuitive Urpower diffuser you can fire up during yoga and meditation to get into the right headspace.
12. A wooden Smiley Daisy diffuser and humidifier if you like all your home decor to be tasteful — and more importantly, brand-free.
13. A marble-style Hathaspace diffuser and humidifier that'll mist for a whopping 24 hours on intermittent mode.
14. A sleek Eco nebulizing diffuser for a super-quiet and moisture-free experience. (No water required!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.