We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rapid egg cooker, which prepares six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it.
2. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
3. A surge protector with six pivoting outlets to enable your gadget-hoarding tendencies.
4. A "drain millipede" that'll dig up all the hair and gunk clogging your drains on the first go.
5. A miraculous "Easy-Off" oven cleaner if you think it's maybe time to tend to the epic disaster inside.
6. A trio of whimsical cactus hooks that are anything but dry.
7. Or, a set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to hang things your way.
8. A special organization system for your keys (and mail) if you've vowed to stop getting locked out of your apartment all the time in the new year.
9. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll clean better than bleach.
10. A premium pair of aerators to give that cheap-o vino of yours one hell of a boost.
11. A carpet spot remover that is sort of beyond belief — so I'll just let you admire these wild before-and-after shots.
12. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
13. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
14. A wavy ceramic planter perfect for any desk-plant enthusiast.
15. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
16. A wooden phone dock for a classy upgrade to your desk setup at work.
17. A pair of acacia wood salad utensils to serve some sophistication (as well as salad).
18. A photo mobile for an off-the-beaten-path way to show off your favorite memories or inspo clippings.
19. A "things to do around the house" pad because there are bound to be days when your list of chores feels unmanageable.
20. A mini bamboo brush and dustpan that'll be anything but crummy.
21. A flexible shower caddy to hold all your shampoos and soaps and look dang good doing it.
22. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow shelves can be a nightmare.
23. A reusable silicone bag that's perfect for storing leftovers or toiletries and cooking directly in a sous vide.
24. A pack of reusable stainless-steel straws so you can say, "New year, new sea turtle ally (me)."
25. A natural wood desk lamp for some strong Pixar vibes.
26. A house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
27. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
28. A Spatty that helps you get the last drop out of your cosmetic, grocery, and personal care items.
29. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
30. A monitor stand and organizer with a special slot for your phone — to free up surface area on your desk and create a workspace that soothes, rather than triggers, your anxiety.
31. A rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, making it also windproof and a whole lot easier to use outside.
32. A stainless steel fish turner with slots that has me finally feeling confident in my seafood-prep abilities. (Not fishing for compliments here.)
33. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
34. A four-part drawer organizer, because half the battle of getting out the door every morning is finding your other sock.
35. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
36. A skeleton ice cube mold tray, because Halloween can be every day if you want it to be.
37. A multitool that might honestly serve more functions in life than I do?? (It's a slotted spoon, solid spoon, spatula, turner, and a cutting tool!) I need a moment to process.
38. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
39. An adjustable reading clip, the cheaper and just-bright-enough alternative to a floor lamp.
40. A pack of oven rack shields for anyone who is constantly burning themselves on their rack, whether they're taking protective measures or not.
41. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
42. A pack of adhesive light sensors you can attach to your bed (or inside your drawers, if you have a storage frame) for better visibility in the middle of the night.
43. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you'll never have to ask where the salt went ever again. (Might I suggest checking the side of your fridge?)
44. A grill scrubber to remove stubborn grease and grime without breaking a sweat.
45. A pair of genius pull strings so you'll never be confused about whether the string you're tugging at controls the fan or the light.
46. A bedside caddy to hold your reading materials and prevent piles from accumulating.
47. An avocado slicer for anyone who is always coming dangerously close to chopping off their fingers while prepping avocados.
48. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
49. And a sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.