We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A customizable shelving system that'll free up a ton of surface space you didn't realize you had.
2. A stackable bookend for a design-y way to keep your book collection looking slick.
3. A geometric smartphone stand/dock with a surprising number of compartments to store your odds and ends.
4. An acrylic pen holder so you can finally close the investigation into where all your desk pens have disappeared to.
5. Playable art balls, a mod spin on the classic stress ball to keep your hands busy when you hit a lull in the workday.
6. A dimmable desk lamp that'll lighten the mood when you're having a ruff day.
7. A framed photo display for a necessary reminder of the outside world.
8. A set of conjoining lily pad coasters that'll protect your desk from coffee rings — and offer hours of entertainment with their various configurations and shadows.
9. A pack of animal-shaped paper clips to bring some excitement into your filing.
10. A tapestry jotter — that's a magnetic, multi-level pad — that'll provide you with some art and order in whatever environment it is you get your work done.
11. A Danish no-frills diffuser and humidifier for those punishingly dry winter days in the office.
12. A 2019 desktop calendar that celebrates women "who make the world go round" — with a new, delightful surprise illustration every day.
13. A brutalist block sculpture because you prefer your building toys to be niche.
14. Or a bubble-wrap calendar for any working professional who is actually just a large baby with a briefcase and loves nothing more than popping a good bubble. (We'll allow it.)
15. A wooden object that'll give you a hand with adding some personality to your workspace.
16. A steel headphone rack so you always know where your precious cans are.
17. A deep-sea sand art sculpture that's so memorizing you'll probably never get another minute of work in — but surely your boss will understand.
18. A charging station dock and organizer to make all your clunky gadgets look like capital-A Art.
19. A vibrantly colored desk set that wrangles all the essentials in one place.
20. A wavy copper tray to hold all the business cards you've just been storing in some drawer.
21. A wire storage grid that's perfect for hanging up reminders and photos (or displaying small plants if you opt for shelving).
22. A very chubby mug for a new way to take your morning fuel.
23. A decorative succulent display to up your desk-plant game.
24. A geometric tape dispenser that you'll stick with for the long haul.
25. A non-discreet electronics box to conceal all the cables crowding your workspace.
26. A retro walnut riser that'll create some space underneath your computer.
27. A marbled dry-erase board if you're looking for an elegant take on the utilitarian dry-erase board.
28. A 3D skull replica to let your coworkers know that you're dead inside.
29. A minimalist storage vessel for stashing your pens and pencils.
30. A Roy Lichtenstein mousepad if your love for the pop-art movement runs deep.
31. A perpetual calendar to make your workspace look perpetually on-trend.
32. A wacky bud vase with eight tubes, if you really want to lean into your workplace florals.
33. A mini personal fan you don't have to worry about making a big scene with.
34. A pair of solid-wood lights for some warm mood lighting.
35. A set of erasers that double as stands for your pens and pencils.
36. A swiveling De Stijl storage tower for the art buff looking for a splash of color in their drab space.
37. And a calendar stamp so you can customize your desktop setup to your exact liking.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.