21 Things To Help You Beat The Winter Blues
Bring on the winter cheer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A desktop wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man you'll probably be able to learn a dance move or two from while you're snowed in.
3. A candle that smells like your home state for those gloomy winter days when the nostalgia starts to kick in.
4. A Moog synth vinyl record from the '70s designed to help houseplants grow — and happy plants make happy people!
5. Mike's Hot Honey, the tasty and versatile condiment that'll give all of your blah meals — sweet or savory — a much-needed kick.
6. The Fart Launcher 3000 to pass the time by passing gas — via a "stink cartridge" and blasted upwards of 10 feet away.
9. A mini bonsai tree reflection pool to calm your nerves — dunno about you but I'm feeling zen just looking at it.
12. A lovably disturbing "Fuggler" plush toy that'll take your mind off your troubles for a minute while you figure out what is going on with this guy's face.
13. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (non-cold brew) coffee.
15. An electric pour-over kettle you'll definitely want to leave out on the kitchen counter for all to see.
16. An Instant Pot to revolutionize the way you cook — and by that I mean, fewer reasons to blow your cash on takeout (and brave the storm).
17. A massage ball that'll help you destress after a long day, and also probably make a lot of friends.
18. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
19. A pimple-popping toy to give you just the satisfying stress relief without the scarring that often accompanies it.
21. And a countertop garden to give your kitchen some nice ornamental greenery and a hefty supply of herbs and veggies for your next homemade meal. (If you don't get the chance to experience any sort of greenery outside or use your outdoor garden.)
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.