27 Genius Replacements For All The Annoying Time Sucks In Your Life
I have things to do and places to see.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of fast-working cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug when you're too lazy to scrub away all the grime that's accumulated at the bottom. Whaddya know: These require zero point zero zero elbow grease.
2. An adjustable blind duster that'll tackle those windows (or car vents!) with just a few painless twirls of the hand.
3. A "wrinkle release" spray if you simply don't have the time to warm up an iron. (And we're not here to judge!)
4. A robot vacuum cleaner with an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, so you don't have to worry about leaving this thing unattended.
5. A "disgustingly effective" set of sticky-stake insect traps to prevent leaf damage and reproductive issues stemming from pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies. Instead of pouring your time into upkeep, just set it and forget it!
6. A Squatty Potty for anyone who doesn't have time to sit around all morning — this handy bathroom addition is designed to relax your Puborectalis muscle so you have an easier ~elimination~ with no straining.
7. A robot wet/dry mop to supplement your vacuuming — instead of getting on your hands and knees let this thing do the manual labor.
8. A microfiber wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed — because you made a last-minute decision to wash your hair and now have to rush off to work.
9. A Zipuller so you never have to waste another minute unsuccessfully grasping at that hard-to-reach back zipper.
10. A bottle of Soylent — a protein-packed, ready-to-drink meal — if you didn't allow enough time to make a proper meal and need something to tide you over at work.
11. A toilet cleaning system that'll spread Oxi Clean every time you flush for a whole three months so you don't have to roll up your sleeves and scrub away at that toilet quite so often.
12. A scratch-free scraping tool if you know the struggle of removing a sticky label from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware with your nails all too well.
13. An Instant Pot that'll do all (ok, MOST of) the meal prepping while you're out of the house — it's a rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt maker and warmer!
14. A "chop wizard" to make the most taxing part of meal prep feel like a breeze.
15. A cold brew coffee maker – it beats waiting in an impossibly long Starbucks line.
16. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later.
17. A stainless steel grocery bag dispenser that'll make a great alternative to rummaging through a pile of discarded bags underneath your kitchen sink to find something useable.
18. A bottle-emptying valve you can use for kitchen and bathroom products alike to get every last bit out (and, in turn, save yourself time and money).
19. A washer-friendly sock organization system (equipped with clips and locks), because your least favorite part of doing laundry — hands down — is scavenging for lost mates.
20. A rapid egg cooker, which'll perfectly prepare six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it. You really can't mess this up.
21. A pack of slow cooker liners to make slow cooking even easier. Just remove the liners after you're done and you can completely skip the annoying clean-up that usually follows.
22. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
23. A meal planner, so you don't have to drain 50% of your energy on a Chopped-style scavenger hunt in your kitchen every time you get home from work.
24. A 100% polyester satin pillow cover that'll help eliminate bedhead (and, in turn, shave a good chunk of time off your morning grooming).
25. A dish squeegee for making clearing leftover food a far less time-consuming activity than it needs to be. Its curved shape is perfect for getting in those hard-to-reach spots on bowls.
26. A dry shampoo that'll absorb all the oil at your roots and give you that nice, textured, "nope I definitely didn't wake up 15 minutes ago" look.
27. And an organizing insert for your bag, if it seems like there's always something MIA when you need to leave — be it your keys, phone, or wallet.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.