We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Got any fun weekend plans? Well, you do now: Wayfair — the mecca of affordable and trendy home goods — is kicking off a 48-hour clearout sale today!
So you should probably cancel those brunch plans (or at least text Chloe and let her know you're running late) so you can act quickly on these all-time low prices, available this weekend only! We're talkin' beautiful couches, coffee tables, mirrors, and all the missing ingredients you need to level-up your abode — for up to 70% off.
Below, you'll find some of the best things you can get a major deal on during the event. Happy shopping!
1. An elegant linen settee that belongs in a royal palace, or your tiny NYC walk-up overlooking a sea of trash (there are no bad uses for this piece!).
2. A four-light pendant fixture begging to be installed above your kitchen island and lend some industrial-modern vibes to the space.
3. A minimalist box frame-style coffee table that's everywhere right now — but much, much cheaper here.
4. An adjustable swivel bar stool, so you can level up with your new Architectural Digest-worthy kitchen.
5. An understated area rug to put the finishing touches on your perpetually "in-progress" living room.
6. A chic hanging chaise lounger that's honestly a piece of art (so, never mind the fact that summer is coming to a close).
7. An adjustable bed base highly recommended for anyone who regularly experiences acid reflux/GERD, sleep apnea, or just really likes setting up their work station in bed.
8. A circular accent mirror with an antiqued bronze finish that'll become a neighborhood hot spot for Insta selfies.
9. A versatile daybed you can set up outside by the pool or curl up on inside with a cup of coffee and a good book.
10. A cubic shelving system that looks excellent on its own — and even better with trinkets, plants, and ceramics sitting atop it.
11. A retro-beachy jewelry armoire with a mirror inside, so you can take a good look at your incredible, money-saving self.
12. A sateen cotton-blend sheet set, if you dream of living in a hotel but not having to pay hundreds of dollars per night. (Pay $50 and you're at least halfway there.)
15. A wood and iron coffee table for some much-needed additional storage space and a place to kick back your feet on.
17. A heavy-duty shelving unit you can use in the garage for extra tool and gadget storage, in the kitchen for keeping your baking supplies tidy — the list of uses goes on!
19. A four-drawer chest you can leave unfinished for a clean, simple look or go full DIY on it and create the exact storage unit you've always wanted.
21. An over-the-door mirror, the perfect solution to your limited wall space *and* dire need to look at yourself at all times.
23. A entertainment stand with built-in storage you won't be able to keep your eyes off of — even during the most pivotal moments of Love Island.
24. A convertible daybed/porch swing for anyone who wants it all (and already has the backyard space to accommodate it).
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.