3. On the inside, they’re actually like:
4. You hesitate at the door, then proceed inside behind them. On the outside, you’re polite about them wanting to make a “quick stop.”
But fine, a few minutes won’t kill me.
5. On the inside, you’re like:
What’s the point of going to the mall if not for shoes?
12. This trip is making you very cynical about the mall.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME? ALL I WANTED WAS A PAIR OF SHOES AND JEWELRY FROM FOREVER 21.
13. Then Karma comes along and decides she doesn’t like your attitude and needs to teach you a lesson for the indecent way you’ve been talking about the Apple store. That’s right: your computer is tragically broken.
They’ve got to see this all the time, right?
15. So you make your appointment and hop in your Delorean because the earliest appointment time available is at least 20 weeks in the future.
*20 weeks is a bit dramatic, but 2 weeks without a functional computer MAY AS WELL BE A LIFETIME*
16. When you finally get to the future, you pray you’ll get this guy and he’ll fix the seemingly simple problem.
Is it really that difficult to fix? I EVEN HAVE APPLE CARE
17. But, of course, making a reservation is fruitless. You still have to wait an hour, and you totally understand this lady because you feel like her in this moment.
24. You’re left completely defeated (and broke), so you go home and use your Voodoo app to stick it back to the corporation.
Irony be mah only frand.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.