1. 2002: Gretzky hides from photos with his stunna shades
2. 2003: Gretzky finally works off the extra lbs. from college
3. 2004: Gretzky’s on fire
4. 2005: Gretzky and Loretta take their relationship to the next level
5. 2006: Gretzky’s been sucked into the Orange County lifestyle, brah
6. 2007: Nobody puts Gretzky in the cage. Come at me bro!
7. 2008: Born to be a wildcat
8. 2009: Gretzky says that isn’t how you box step
9. 2010: RIP Gretzky, truly the end of an era (err decade)
10. 2011: The Ornamental Ghosts of Gretzkys Past
11. 2012: What the hell, you’ve forgotten about Gretzky already?
12. And also this…
…her legislation even plays to her love of cats:
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱