1. Big news: If you're into beer, Nashville has you covered.
3. And of course Nashville has amazing Southern food.
4. But it also has food options you might not expect...
5. ...including some serious fine dining.
Husk Restaurant is just one of many amazing refined dining options Nashville has to offer. Also, Husk is located in a historic mansion that served as the mayor's home in 1897. Not too shabby.
6. We all know Nashville has amazing music venues...
...but did you know those venues feature all kinds of music?
The Basement and The Basement East are sister locations that both have a jam-packed schedule of diverse and awesome bands every night.
Like, seriously, all kinds!
8. It also has something for every art lover.
9. And socializing in Nashville takes many forms.
Pinewood Social is an all-inclusive social experience. There's coffee, tea, food, alcohol, games, pools, bowling, and just hanging. Don't you wish your city had one of these?