1. Watch Oscar’s Halloween Parade Adventure
Oscar Madison NYC rocked last year’s Tompkin’s Square Park Halloween Dog Parade in NYC, and this year is no exception! As a former death row rescue (left paralyzed on a NYC street), he is now living life to the fullest and raising awareness for special needs pets.
Pop Culture merges with PUP Culture! Oscar likes to show a whole story in one costume. Last year it was Max and the Grinch. This year it’s Wreck It Ralph and Sugar Rush, Cybugs included!
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.