1. Watch Oscar’s Halloween Parade Adventure
Oscar Madison NYC rocked last year’s Tompkin’s Square Park Halloween Dog Parade in NYC, and this year is no exception! As a former death row rescue (left paralyzed on a NYC street), he is now living life to the fullest and raising awareness for special needs pets.
Pop Culture merges with PUP Culture! Oscar likes to show a whole story in one costume. Last year it was Max and the Grinch. This year it’s Wreck It Ralph and Sugar Rush, Cybugs included!
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦