1. Make a tree out of food.
2. Make people earn their presents by completing a series of physical challenges.
3. Take your snowman to the next level.
4. Add an adorable baby animal.
5. Cover every inch of the ceiling with mistletoe.
6. Dress up.
7. Play musical chairs to determine who gets seats at dinner.
8. When family asks about your year, sound more impressive by reciting the plot to a recent blockbuster movie.
9. Tell your younger relatives that elves are bad children forced into indentured servitude.
10. Clear out your board of crafty baked goods.
Make them, make them all.