1. The FDA allows for at least nine maggots and 74 mites in every 3.5 ounce can of mushrooms.
2. Adult human mouths contain approx. 700 types of bacteria.
3. According to the Water Quality and Health Council, 1 in 5 Americans admits to peeing in the pool.
4. Whale vomit is a popular ingredient in perfumes and is considered very valuable.
5. The average person sheds up to 40 lb of dead skin in a lifetime.
6. The average kitchen chopping board has around 200% more fecal bacteria on it than the average toilet seat.
7. There are tiny little bugs living in our eyelashes.
8. Flushing your toilet with the lid open sends a spray of bacteria shooting up into the air, where it could settle on your toothbrush.
9. Many bagels and bread products contain L-Cysteine, which is made from human hair.
10. Our sinuses produce over one liter of mucus every day.
Feeling a little dirty now? Or maybe a lot? Shake it off and head to Clorox's website where you can enjoy the fun side of mess.