Below is a workout that should take less than 15 minutes and hit all major muscle groups to give you overall tone and definition. Perform the workout in order and make sure to have adequate rest in between each set.
1. Lunges x1 minute
*Make sure your front knee does not go over your toe when lunging and you do not lean forward.*
2. Standard Push-up x1 minute
*Keep your core activated to ensure you aren’t rounding or depressing your back.*
3. Burpee x30 seconds
*Don’t lower your hips when jumping your feet back. Maintain your core to make sure they stay in place.*
1. Body Weight Squat x1 minute
*Knees should never go over the toes. If they do push your hips back more.*
2. Standard Pull-up x1 minute
*Do not release your shoulders, they should be activated throughout the exercise.*
3. Mountain Climbers x30 seconds
*Keep your core activated to prevent from hyperextending your back.*
1. Bird Dog x 15 repetitions
*If lifting your opposite hand and leg at the same time is too difficult, just lift one leg at a time and maintain hands in the start position.*
2. Plank x 1 min
*Do not raise or lower your hips. They must be inline with your spine for you core to be properly activated.*
3. Knee Highs x 30 seconds
*If you keep your chest up towards the ceiling you’ll also activate those lower abs while putting in some cardio. *
Now go be a boss. Just remember to stretch.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏