4. Etiquette-wise, it’s totally OK to flash-mob your friend’s wedding.
5. Take some photos before the toasts.
Because no one really remembers anything after the Best Man’s speech.
7. Terrible wedding music is always made better by profanity and lewd gestures.
SO ENJOY THE END OF WEDDING SEASON!
Here’s the thing - we all know you’re going to end up with the salad tongs on the gift registry, so really make the thought count, and send your favorite newlyweds an amazing card personalized with photos of the happy couple - or a musician in a bad tux. Download Cleverbug and your first card is free.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌