4. Etiquette-wise, it’s totally OK to flash-mob your friend’s wedding.
5. Take some photos before the toasts.
Because no one really remembers anything after the Best Man’s speech.
7. Terrible wedding music is always made better by profanity and lewd gestures.
SO ENJOY THE END OF WEDDING SEASON!
Here’s the thing - we all know you’re going to end up with the salad tongs on the gift registry, so really make the thought count, and send your favorite newlyweds an amazing card personalized with photos of the happy couple - or a musician in a bad tux. Download Cleverbug and your first card is free.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲