1. Whenever you hear a good song, you immediately start choreographing it in your head.
2. Forget school pictures — the pictures in your house are dance portraits.
They were so much more glam.
3. You've heard countless times that "dancing isn't a sport."
4. You had an entire drawer dedicated to nude tights.
5. “I can’t, I have dance” was a major part of your vocabulary.
6. You chilled in weird positions without even thinking about it.
7. When standing, you're still always in first or third position.
8. You’ve freaked out at a friend for touching a competition costume you had hanging up.
9. But old dance costumes were always awesome for Halloween!
They were already hanging in the back of the closet and definitely cooler than anything that came in a bag.
10. Everyone always tried to make you dance at events.
11. And everyone in gym class gawked at you in disbelief when it came to doing stretches.
12. Finding sequins in your hair/shoes/backpack was totally normal.
13. Your drawers/counters/night tables/bags just don't feel complete without random bobby pins around.
14. You were always the boss when it came to creating sleepover/playdate dance routines.
15. And dinnertime was usually at 3 p.m. or 9 p.m.
16. You’ve disgusted people by cracking numerous body parts in public.
17. You have unconsciously practiced in public.
18. You haven't been thrilled by many things more than when you graduated from flat tap shoes to heels.
19. You can now change clothes in a matter of seconds.
20. Your dance friends were your best friends.
Because you basically only saw your school friends at school.
21. And you’re a baller at makeup now…because you’ve been wearing it since you were a baby.
Show off the real you on stage or off with CLEAN & CLEAR® products.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!