1. When you first get them done, you struggle to put on any type of clothing.
2. If something is in your eye, you're better off leaving it.
3. You can't eat hot wings.
4. Or any type of messy finger foods for that matter.
5. Being able to type anything correctly on a touch screen is a thing of the past.
6. And don't even think about typing on a regular keyboard...
7. No more successful nose picking.
8. I hope you really like your lotion.
9. You have to learn how to tie your shoes all over again.
10. There is a new difficulty to drinking from a soda can.
11. Not being able to put your hair up in a ponytail.
12. You have a love/hate relationship with washing your hair.
13. Not being able to pick up ANYTHING.
14. And any jewelry that has a clasp, forget it.
Not to mention, they ruin your nails. Suggestion: Get the gel manicure.