1. As Marco Rubio campaigned in Virginia on Sunday, he joked that Donald Trump had abnormally small hands.
“His hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2”. And you know what they say about men with small hands,” Rubio said before pausing.
2. It wasn’t the only jab Rubio made at Trump’s appearance.
Trump’s hands have long been a target of jokes from his critics. In November, Vanity Fair’s Graydon Carter wrote how Trump for years remained indignant that Carter had described him 25 years ago as a “short-fingered vulgarian.” In response, Trump over the years would send photos of his hands, Carter wrote.
“I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby,” Carter wrote.
It’s become a frequent troll of Trump among some conservatives and libertarians. In January, Sen. Ben Sasse joined in.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.