1. As Marco Rubio campaigned in Virginia on Sunday, he joked that Donald Trump had abnormally small hands.
“His hands are the size of someone who’s 5’2”. And you know what they say about men with small hands,” Rubio said before pausing.
2. It wasn’t the only jab Rubio made at Trump’s appearance.
Trump’s hands have long been a target of jokes from his critics. In November, Vanity Fair’s Graydon Carter wrote how Trump for years remained indignant that Carter had described him 25 years ago as a “short-fingered vulgarian.” In response, Trump over the years would send photos of his hands, Carter wrote.
“I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby,” Carter wrote.
It’s become a frequent troll of Trump among some conservatives and libertarians. In January, Sen. Ben Sasse joined in.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱