1. Cronuts, sundaes in a can: Baker Dominique Ansel is the food mash-up master. On Thursday, he revealed his newest creation on Good Morning America.
2. The anticipation was palpable.
3. And finally, the summer’s hot new dessert was revealed.
4. Wait, what?
The pretzel is stuffed with peanut butter and served with whipped brown butter and honey. Grub Street reports that the seafood shape is an homage to an Italian pastry.
5. With a little bit of glamor lighting, the tails look nothing short of delicious.
6. But really, now we’ll need a chocolate bacon filet to make the sweet surf and turf experience complete. Get to work, Ansel.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝