1. Cronuts, sundaes in a can: Baker Dominique Ansel is the food mash-up master. On Thursday, he revealed his newest creation on Good Morning America.
2. The anticipation was palpable.
3. And finally, the summer’s hot new dessert was revealed.
4. Wait, what?
The pretzel is stuffed with peanut butter and served with whipped brown butter and honey. Grub Street reports that the seafood shape is an homage to an Italian pastry.
5. With a little bit of glamor lighting, the tails look nothing short of delicious.
6. But really, now we’ll need a chocolate bacon filet to make the sweet surf and turf experience complete. Get to work, Ansel.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰