1. Your walk to school consisted of seeing buildings like these
2. Spending 5 consecutive hours in a cafe was totally normal
3. You bought all of your family’s souvenirs at the Saturday morning flea market near Naschmarkt
4. The CAT became your best friend
5. Kaffee und Kuchen – nuff said
6. Need groceries or a new outfit on a Sunday? Too bad. Everything is closed!
7. You ate kebab or käsekrainer at least once a week
8. But somedays you opted out for kebab and got a noodle box
9. In your eyes, the 2 euro coin is the greatest thing to ever exist
10. You realized how wonderful the U-Bahn was after visiting other cities and using their public transportation
11. Your idea of a nice flower garden looked something like this
12. Getting a schokocroissant was the best cure to any hangover
13. You saw this everywhere you went
14. Going to the library to study meant going here
15. You probably got to attend a ball in an imperial palace
16. Disovering Milka, Manner Wafers, and Mozartkugeln was like discovering life again
17. Your idea of a fun Saturday was spent here!
18. Mixing wine and sparkling water was a way of life at the heurigers
19. For some, going to Loco every Wednesday wasn’t a hobby... it was a way of life
20. You could watch a world famous opera for 3 euros
21. Easter and Christmas consisted of hot wine and kaiserschmarrn at the markets
22. You instagrammed a photo like this with the caption “Vienna waits for you” in reference to Billy Joel
23. Wienerschnitzel. That is all.
24. You feared your U-Bahn pass would get checked at Karlsplatz on the ONE day you didn't buy a ride
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!