This is Vladimir Nabokov.
But let's dial it back a couple of decades.
These letters, all written from Nabokov to Slonim, were compiled into one 800 paged book called "Letters to Véra", and it was published in 2009.
And here we have a handful of quotes from the collection, so romantic it will surely make you believe in true love.
1. "I need you, my fairy-tale. Because you are the only person I can talk with about the shade of a cloud, about the song of a thought — and about how, when I went out to work today and looked a tall sunflower in the face, it smiled at me with all of its seeds."
2. "How can I explain to you, my happiness, my golden, wonderful happiness, how much I am all yours — with all my memories, poems, outbursts, inner whirlwinds?"
3. "You came into my life-not as one comes to visit (you know, 'not taking one's hat off') but as one comes to a kingdom where all the rivers have been waiting for your reflection, all the roads, for your steps."
4. "I love you, my sun, my life, I love your eyes-closed — all the little tails of your thoughts, your stretchy vowels, your whole soul from head to heels."
5. "You are made entirely of arrow-like movements — I love every one of them. [...] I love this marvellous quickness in you, as if in your soul there's a place prepared in advance for my every thought."
6. "I dreamt of you last night — as if I was playing the piano and you were turning the pages for me."
7. "I love you furiously and endlessly: your handwriting, like your gait, your voice, the colour of a cautious dawn. Kisses, on your eyes — and further, along the black tape. Love you."
8. "A whole life with you is like the movement of clouds, their airy, quiet falls, their lightness and smoothness, and the heavenly variety of outline and tint."
9. "I love you. Infinitely and inexpressibly. I've woken up in the middle of the night and here I am writing this. My love, my happiness."
10. "Kisses, my love, deep ones, to the point of fainting. [...] I move carefully so as not to break you, as you ring out inside me — so crystal-like, so entrancingly..."
11. "I love you today with a special kind of wide, sunny love, saturated with a pine smell."
12. "I know that I am a very boring and unpleasant man, drowned in literature... But I love you."
13. "I need so little: a bottle of ink, a speck of sun on the floor — and you."
14. "My tenderness, my happiness, what words can I write for you? How strange that although my life's work is moving a pen over paper, I don't know how to tell you how I love, how I desire you."
15. "I swear by all that's dear to me, all I believe in — I swear that I have never loved before as I love you, — with such tenderness — to the point of tears — and with such a sense of radiance."
16. "I love you, I love you, I love you — and perhaps this is how a whole enormous world, shining all over, can be created — out of five vowels and three consonants."