The staff of the website Impedimento gathered 10 examples of solidarity and camaraderie that have happened all around Brazil since the World Cup's opening day.
1. The American guy who wanted to have company for the opening game rather than sell his extra ticket.
2. The Ghana player who asked to visit the poor neighborhood surrounding the stadium (and gave away money).
3. The Rio de Janeiro doorman who shared his TV with Chilean fans who couldn't get tickets for the match against Spain.
4. The taxi driver who returned 40 tickets Mexico fans forgot in his car.
5. The nurse who found a bag on the bus containing nine tickets.
7. The soccer match at the Gonzaga Beach in Santos, São Paulo, with Chicharito and other Mexico players.
8. The anonymous man who made his Wi-Fi public in a small square in Natal.
9. The donation of dulce de leche, the traditional Uruguayan dessert, to the national team, who had their original shipment seized.
10. The boy who had the best day in his life thanks to the affection of David Luiz.
11. The couple who found a smart way for a deaf and blind friend to watch the match.
Hélio, sign language interpreter, and his wife, Regiane, made a model of a field and "broadcast" the World Cup’s first match to his friend Carlos. The thrill of the three with the game is not to be forgotten.