1. This eternal reminder that you'll never be able to sit comfortably in jean shorts.
2. You buy adult XXS shorts, but...
3. So you've begun shopping in the children's section once again.
4. Friendship bands go halfway up your forearm.
5. You ALWAYS have to get your rings adjusted.
6. All of your belts need an extra hole.
7. And if the extra hole doesn't work, you get creative.
8. You've spent a lifetime fiddling with clothes that are almost always falling off.
9. Try as you might...
10. You vs. your friends.
11. Your arms and legs fit in places where human beings generally do not fit.
12. You dream of finding a high boot that doesn't make it look like you've stuck your foot into a bucket.
13. The adjuster on your bra is always in front of your shoulder.
14. Whenever there's a full car, you know where you're going to end up:
15. You're never allowed to complain about anything because everyone seems to think that being thin is wonderful, 100% of the time.
16. And there's always, ALWAYS someone who wants to lift you off the ground.
This post was translated from Portuguese.