So. Things are getting serious.
And there is no turning back now.
But let’s take a moment
to prance around with Jesse and Walt and remember why we fell in love with them in the first place.
1. “We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together”
Just be grateful that Lauren Parsekian got to Aaron Paul before Taylor Swift could write a song about him.
2. Breakbad Mountain
From the creators of Breaking Bad and Brokeback Mountain comes a new chapter in the relationship of Mr. White and Jesse.
3. Breaking Bad: The Home Game
The one thing every family’s Sunday Game Night has been missing.
Test your skills in meth purification, manipulation and more!
Just don’t land on that dreadfully torturous season 5 break.
or the ricin cigarette.
4. “Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen”
It really takes on a whole new meaning in this cover of the classic R. Kelly tune.
5. Th Sequel: Hank and Marie Watch The VMAs
Because no plot line is complete without a twerking Miley Cyrus.
6. Breaking Bad Meets Andy Griffith
Because the show has to reach the Baby Boomer market somehow.
7. Game of Thrones starring Walter White
Supergroups and power couples bow down to this partnership.
Now that we’ve had our fun and games….
…get ready for The Danger.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌