So. Things are getting serious.
And there is no turning back now.
But let’s take a moment
to prance around with Jesse and Walt and remember why we fell in love with them in the first place.
1. “We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together”
Just be grateful that Lauren Parsekian got to Aaron Paul before Taylor Swift could write a song about him.
2. Breakbad Mountain
From the creators of Breaking Bad and Brokeback Mountain comes a new chapter in the relationship of Mr. White and Jesse.
3. Breaking Bad: The Home Game
The one thing every family’s Sunday Game Night has been missing.
Test your skills in meth purification, manipulation and more!
Just don’t land on that dreadfully torturous season 5 break.
or the ricin cigarette.
4. “Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen”
It really takes on a whole new meaning in this cover of the classic R. Kelly tune.
5. Th Sequel: Hank and Marie Watch The VMAs
Because no plot line is complete without a twerking Miley Cyrus.
6. Breaking Bad Meets Andy Griffith
Because the show has to reach the Baby Boomer market somehow.
7. Game of Thrones starring Walter White
Supergroups and power couples bow down to this partnership.
Now that we’ve had our fun and games….
…get ready for The Danger.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.