1. She knows that her shoe choices are hers and hers alone.
2. She puts her career first.
3. She isn't ashamed to say she loves herself.
4. She is comfortable communicating her sexual desires and boundaries.
5. She believes in gender equality.
6. She doesn't listen to people who tell her women can't be successful.
7. If someone hurts her, she knows she's better off alone.
8. She goes out of her way to try to empower young girls.
9. She uses her success to support other women in her industry.
10. And of course, she has male friends too.
11. She isn't ashamed of her femininity...
12. But she has no patience for guys who don't treat her well, and she knows exactly how to get revenge.
13. Not that she hates men, because that's not what feminism is about.
14. Uh, what about the slut-shamey vibe of "Better Than Revenge"?
Well, we all make mistakes...
15. Whatever. She looks great in menswear.
So what do you think? Is Taylor Swift a feminist?
I think YES.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!