We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 3-in-1 foldable magnetic wireless charger that doesn't mess around. It can charge an iPhone, set of AirPods, *and* an Apple Watch all at the same time. It also folds down into a tiny, packable square that can easily fit in a purse, pocket, backpack, and more!
Promising review: "I use this product to charge my IPhone 13, AirPods, and Apple Watch. Prior to this 3-in-1 compact purchase, I have purchased three different kinds of 3-in-1 chargers — I frequently travel between school and home with carry-on bags on airlines and all of the previous stand version chargers doesn't fit well in my bags or I am always worried I would break. This is compact and folds so well that I can fit in my carry-on or in any zipper pockets without having to worry about breaking anything. Charger works really well and it is the best compact one you can find in market. Love it and been using it for two months now and no issues!!" —SBREDDY
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in nine colors)
2. A Revlon one-step blow-dryer and styler to streamline their hair drying and styling process in a way that they only thought was achievable in a salon chair.
Promising review: "OH MY LANTA. PURCHASE THIS NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I found this on TikTok and saw the gal's review and had to buy it. I have thick hair and this dries my hair in less than 15 minutes. PLUS I don’t have to fuss with a straightener or a curling iron if I don’t want to! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and gives it SO MUCH VOLUME! I recommend this to ANYONE I talk to about it. Seriously my favorite styling tool. Seriously so in love." —Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $39.87+ (available in five colors and models).
3. A pair of hand-felted and hand-embroidered floral slippers so you can treat their feet to something cozy and beautiful. Those hole-infested socks and dog-chewed house shoes could really use a break.
French Knot is a woman-owned small business that specializes in – and I can't emphasize this enough – gorgeous wool-knit accessories like slippers, scarves, and hats. Each item is hand-dyed, spun, and knitted by women artisans in Nepal, making them truly unique.
Shipping info: Free on orders of $150+; orders are typically processed and shipping within two business days.
4. A gorgeous yet completely functional Mini Perfect Pot by Our Place they can use for sauces, soups, stocks, rice, pasta, and everything in between, thus making it their new favorite tool in the kitchen.
As someone who loves to spend time in the kitchen, I'm constantly on the lookout for new products to help me on the road to good eats. Don't let its "mini" name fool you: this not-so-little gem combines functionality with (kitchen) fashion! It can cook food any which way (boiling, steaming, stewing – you name it!) while being completely nonstick. It's even complete with a built-in spoon rest, dual pouring spouts, and a strainable lid, so you won't even need to dirty a colander when emptying the water from your festive simmer pot into the sink. Plus, it looks darn good on a stove top or dining table when it comes time to serve.
Shipping info: Free on orders of $50+; holiday season orders take up to four days to process and typically 2–7 days for delivery.
Get it from Our Place for $125 (available in six colors). You can also get the full-size Perfect Pot or the Mini Home Cook Duo, which includes the mini versions of the Perfect Pot and bestselling Always Pan.
5. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite for voracious bathtub, poolside, and even nonaquatic readers. Its adjustable built-in light, anti-glare screen, and lightweight design make it easy to enjoy from just about anywhere.
FYI, you can save 20% by trading in another Kindle!
Promising review: "I had an older generation Kindle Paperwhite and loved it, I used it very frequently. I chose to upgrade after seven years because I really wanted the warm light feature, and it doesn’t disappoint! I also love that I can flip to dark mode easily, too. The bigger display and flush screen are an added bonus – I feel I can get through my books faster this way and it feels more like a standard paperback-sized book. I’m in love with it!" –Sean
Get it from Amazon for $139.99+ (available in two storage capacities and ad options).
6. Or a book tracker bookmark if they prefer paper pages over screens. This will let them keep track of all of their recent reads in a fun and creative way, since they can scribble titles, color book jackets, and add any other embellishments to their little illustrated bookshelf.
British Bookart is a UK-based Etsy seller that creates adorable bookmarks and book art.
Promising review: "Who knew you could fall in love with a bookmark? Each book I read I add to my 'books' on the bookmark and that adds a sense of accomplishment. Creatively designed with cute cats, clocks and teapots! I just love it! The bookmark arrived appropriately packaged and in perfect condition, too." –Shannon Rose Creason
Shipping info: Free on orders of $35+; delivery times are calculated at checkout.
7. An indoor herb garden for those that love to garden but don't have the land (nor the climate) to do so, as well as at-home chefs that like to have fresh herbs on hand for their culinary creations.
The six seed kits includes Genovese and Thai basil, parsley, dill, thyme, and mint.
Promising review: "Great for small spaces and black thumbs! This is amazing. I've wanted to have a little garden in my apartment forever but have killed every herb plant I've bought from the store. Aerograden is so simple. You just plug it in, add water, plant food, and the pods. The garden does everything else for you. Very low maintenance. All you have to do is add plant food every two weeks and change the water once a month. I started my garden and two days later one of the lettuce pods I bought separately sprouted. I look forward to seeing the changes in my garden every morning." —MsResponsible
Get it from Amazon for $109.95+ (available in four colors).
8. A classic Carhartt beanie boasting over 100,000 5-star ratings to ~top off~ all of their cold-weather 'fits in a functional yet fashionable way.
Promising review: "I bought this in charcoal and lost it on a trip, so I bought the exact color again because I missed it so much. Now I'm back to buy it in more colors. It is thick (because it's a watch cap) but I wear it year-round in Dallas or Chicago: as titled, it's my favorite hat. The fit is snug to the point that I can sling it back without it falling off and it fits over my afro or straight hair the same and doesn't lose is stretch after washing." –CE.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 33 colors).
9. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder for the person in your life who's constantly patting their pockets and asking "have you seen my keys?" (to which you can now reply "did you check the cloud?").
Promising review: "This is the cutest way to hold keys ever! And it was mad easy to install: peel and stick. I don’t know how I ever survived just using a hook instead of this cute magnet cloud. Excellent housewarming gift too. I now take it with wine as a gift for any friends/family moving." —Clemmie C.
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
10. An automatic pan stirrer because the phrase "stir constantly" shouldn't deter them from making a delicious recipe.
Promising review: "Honestly I laughed at myself for buying this. I stopped laughing the first time I used it! What a help! It freed me up to do other things while it stirred the sauce that needed constant attention. Bought another one! Not laughing now!" —Luvdvm
Shipping info: Fees are calculated at checkout; economy shipping typically takes 7–9 business days but standard, expedited, and express shipping are all available for varying fees.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $25+ (available in battery-powered and rechargeable options).
11. A set of six Cadence containers here to revamp your favorite jetsetter's way of setting jets. These little gems hold a surprising amount of product, are magnetic, and have a removable and customizable label, so they won't accidentally use shampoo as facial cleanser and vice versa.
Cadence is an AAPI woman-owned small business that was founded by Steph Hon as a way to eliminate single-use travel-sized plastics. The containers are made from recycled ocean-bound plastic.
BuzzFeed editor Abby Kass raves: "I recently got a set of four of these, and, wow, I love them so much. I used them on a six-day trip and they were perfect. I customized the label so I knew which one was my shampoo vs. conditioner and did a general label for any other things I wanted to bring along. They do hold a surprising amount. According to the brand, they hold approximately one to two weeks of skincare products, more than two weeks' worth of serum, two to three days' worth of haircare, and more than 15 tablets (for medicine and such). And while two to three days worth of haircare might not seem like enough, I found it held more than that for me, but I also don't wash my hair every single day. They were small enough to slip right into my toiletries bag and go through TSA with no problem. The container was easy to open in the shower (even with wet hands), and I had no leakage from them (like I did from my face wash bottle that will not be making the trip with me next time. SMH). These are an incredibly useful tool anyone who travels will want in their luggage."
Shipping info: For standard shipping, orders placed on or before Dec., 10 should arrive by Christmas (expedited and overnight shipping are available after that). To learn more, read their full holiday shipping policy.
12. An easy-to-use cold brew maker because their favorite accessory is an iced coffee but they really shouldn't spend *all* of their disposable income at Starbucks.
Promising review: "I have some stomach issues and hot brewed coffee can make me feel queasy, or make my stomach hurt. The reduced acidity of using the cold brew makes a marked difference for me. The flavor is smoother and more flavorful." —Kimberly
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two sizes and in three colors).
Read more in our Tayeka cold brew maker review!
13. And an oh-so-practical iced coffee caddy so you can take it one step further by accessorizing their favorite accessory. These canvas caddies make it easy to hold cold beverages on frigid days, which means their fingers won't be subject to an icy numbing process.
VIS Paradise Goods is a Florida-based Etsy stop that specializes in personalized and sustainable goods and gifts. And FYI, this caddy isn't just reserved for iced coffees, it can also be used to hot beverages, bubble tea, water bottles, and all other bevies that float their/your proverbial boat.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord loves this gadget! She raves: "I love it for the convenience of texting on the go! These even have a holder for a straw if you happen to get iced coffee or bubble tea and don't want to stick the straw into the drink just yet. I've found this to be very sturdy and easy to use, plus they're a fun conversation starter — people always want to know where I got it!"
Shipping info: Free on orders of $35+; typically arrives within 3–11 days.
14. A 12-pack of energy-restoring shower steamers you could drop into multiple gift bags this holiday season, since the stressed-out, always-in-a-rush, and bath-hating people in your life would be sure to love them.
Promising review: "I kept seeing this product pop up on TikTok so I decided to buy a pack and I'm SO GLAD I DID! These smell so good and are a perfect way to relax while in the shower. I now recommend them to everyone I know!" —Merry
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in six scents).
15. A handy travel jewelry box that'll make storing gems, jewels, and chains much easier both on the go and at home. That's right, no more knotted necklaces and matchless earrings!
Promising review: "I wanted a jewelry box for travel that didn't leave things tangled, or hard to find, and that didn't need to be unrolled to see everything. This box is perfect! The size is just right for my two-month trip, I can bring everything I need. The inside cushions are soft and the dividers seem very sturdy. While it is short, I feel like I can double wrap the necklaces and I like that there is a pocket to keep them contained. I love the color as well, it's very rich. I can't wait to use it on my trip!" —Beth S.
Shipping info: Free; typically arrives within five days (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 12 colors).
16. A variety pack of Momofuku chili crunches to ~spice up~ any and all of their meals. These versatile flavors can be used on just about anything, from eggs to rice to noodles to pizza!
The variety pack consists of Momofuku's Original Chili Crunch, along with Black Truffle, Hot Honey, Extra Spicy, and Ghost Pepper.
Promising review: "Great, amazing, ridiculous – those are the words that describe the jars I received. The original is so great on nearly everything. The spicy is amazing on pizza and my wife's homemade dumplings. Then there's the truffle, omg the truffle is just ridiculous, just a whole other lever of taste. Going to be checking out more products pretty quick here." –Pantalion S.
Shipping info: Ships up to five days after purchase.
17. An Esarora Ice Roller they can ~glide~ over their face whenever it's feeling puffy or tense, and even to help soothe things like headaches and sunburns. You'd basically be booking them a facial appointment from the comfort of their own home without spending a ton of $$$!
I recently picked up this ice roller to help de-puff and energize my puffy and tired face in the morning. The roller head is detachable, so I keep it in the freezer then pop it onto the body of the tool when I'm ready to use it. I also put a thin layer of facial oil or moisturizer on first, just to help it ~glide~ easier. Oh and BTW, you can *also* use it on sore or tense muscles too (I'm looking at you, neck and shoulders). Just be sure to clean it regularly and roll on, baby! Check out the 15,000+ 5-star reviews if you don't believe me!
Get it from Amazon for $15.19+ (available in nine colors).
18. An absolutely precious grocery list notepad to scribble their weekly shopping list onto and check off as they fill up their cart. Gone are the days of accidentally opening the breakup text you sent to your ex-situationship in your Notes app instead of your gosh darn grocery list.
Jamie Paige Doodles is a woman-owned small business based in Canada. It's run and designed by beauty influencer Jamie Paige, who creates original doodles and turns them into adorable goods like stickers, enamel pins, and bookmarks.
Shipping: Free for US and Canadian orders; shipping times vary.