Clamato Michelada with Mango
Servings: Makes 6 popsicles
2 cups diced mango
2 cups orange juice
2 teaspoons lime juice
1½ teaspoons chili powder
Juice of 1 small lime
2 dashes hot sauce
¼ cup cilantro leaves
½ teaspoon salt
Pinch black pepper
4 ounces Clamato Original
1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer
Rimming Spice Blend
3 teaspoons fine ground sea salt
Zest of 1 lime
Large pinch of ground cayenne pepper
1. Blend the mango, orange juice, and lime juice until smooth.
2. Fill popsicle mold halfway with mango.
3. Dust ¼ teaspoon of chili powder into each of the popsicle molds.
4. Swirl chili powder with popsicle stick.
5. Fill mold with mango mixture.
6. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
7. To rim glass combine salt, lime zest, and cayenne.
8. Rub a wedge of lime over the top edge of each serving glass.
9. Dip rim of glass into juice lime, then dip carefully into zest blend.
10. In a shaker, muddle the lime juice, hot sauce, cilantro leaves, salt, and pepper. Add the Clamato and some ice. Shake thoroughly.
11. Strain into a tall glass over ice. Top with beer.
12. Garnish with the mango popsicle.
13. Serve and enjoy!