* DISCLAIMER - I have a deep respect for all the contestants on Masterchef despite how much I may roast them.
* Wow who knew so much would happen over the Masterchef break.
* It has been a wild ride.
* Who will I offend tonight with my sarcastic nature where I write tweets about an actual cooking competition where the whole idea of it is to get your food judged?? Lets find out.
* Show me what you got.
* (I missed the first half of the episode but this is what I gathered from twitter)
* I love how the Masterchef twitter account live tweets the show like a person who is just a casual viewer who hasn't seen the episode. I mean the people/person tweeting would have to of seen it because they have all the gifs ready to go.
* Pia hasn't made any doughnuts to test. That's a bit of a thrill seeker move in my opinion.
* I want to eat all the food. None of this taste 5 business.
* Unpopular opinion: I love pineapple on pizza.
* Masterchef is losing viewers to dr who.
* Eloise won the advantage? - Never a real advantage.
* She picked tofu to hero??? No it’s halloumi, I couldn’t see properly lol.
* As a vegetarian I am VERY familiar with halloumi.
* I used to not like the rubbery texture but I don’t mind it now.
* Lee puts too many ingredients in his dish - forgetting that the halloumi needs to be the star. Quickly gets rid of the fish. Good for you Lee.
* Eliza is worried her dish is too simple. Maybe she should use the fish element Lee isn’t using anymore.
* George’s face when Pete is talking about the crumbs of halloumi he is serving for his halloumi dish. Pete quick replace your meat steak with a halloumi steak.
* Pete hoping that his last minute additions of halloumi will be enough is a strong indication it wont be enough.
* Aw Pete buddy - I mean you did forget to hero halloumi but remember you only have to be not the worst in the elimination.
* Sarah and Eloise did good. They championed and heroes that halloumi.
* Beneita is finding her mojo tonight! Something Lee and Pete left in their other pants.
* Mmm the vegetable halloumi stack looks really good tbh - like hearty. Bummer the halloumi has been lost. Matt rips into the dish. #sad #YouWouldPayALotOfMoneyForItInASydneyCaffe
* “Fingers crossed hoping someone else” does worse.
* Gary puts his spoon into Pete’s dish like it’s some crumpled leaves found in the forest.
* Eliza’s dish killed even though the whole challenge was spent by a constant cross to her post production shots talking about it being too “simple”.
* Lee, Pete and Ray are in the bottom. No shockers there.
* Tomorrow nights elimination looks good. Love it when they have to keep up with Gaza.
* I am so tired. Can they air Masterchef in the afternoon lol.
* I predict that Lee will be eliminated. Based on no real facts.