The dish they made if anyone cares
* This season of Masterchef may make me fat from having to continually eat throughout the episode but it wont make me shop at Coles. #Woolies4lyfe
* Fk I just read a tweet that said there are 172 more episodes of Masterchef!!!??!! My fingers will fall off from all the typing.
* The narration for the recap of yesterdays episode is extra sexy tonight.
* Emily will get the last apron calling it now. - Also calling it they will give out an extra apron because surprise’s are fun.
* Gary states the obvious.
* The dessert chef with edgy haircut causes contestant to cry just from walking in the room. Dramatic much, the contestant in question isn't even in the challenge tonight.
* Lets just all take a second to imagine what Anna Polyviou’s hair looks like without the gel.
* I am always so underwhelmed when they cut into things. I always seem to wish it's like a bunch of oomph loompas dancing or something.
* HAHA the dish takes 3 and 1/2 hours. Do all the other contestants have to also stand for this long.
* Very anticlimactic countdown by Anna.
* Christina sounds like she is going to cry in her post-production head shots.
* British man screws up early in the cook. Tbh this is the time to screw up buddy. Fail hard, fail early, fail often - my high school vice principals wise words.
* HAHAHA British man makes the same mistake twice what a bloody noob. 3rd time is the charm I guess.
* In his 3rd attempt British man heats up milk successfully #masterchef #winner #material #just launch the confetti now he is legit just so amazing
* Brendan didn’t roast his chocolate properly. The main element of the dish. Maybe that is why he is so sad in the post production cuts.
* British man’s t-shirt looks like a Masterchef bandaid wrapped around his whole body.
* British man want’s to make his dish just like Anna’s?? He does know that's the whole aim of the pressure filled game.
* “Do me a favour and read the recipe” - fkn savage m8 calm down we get it she fk’d up big time
* Coco butter, coco powder. Tomato, Tomatoe.
* CHRISTINA IS FREAKING OUT - on the inside
* “You’re doing well” - Anna you don’t have to lie, we don’t care about hurt feelings here.
* Wow Emily with that sauce pan is like a modern day Macgyver.
* Omg i think Emily has stuffed up the order.
* AHAHAH she did she forgot a crispy disk at the bottom and there is no way to put it in.
* British mans apron chances are looking better and better.
* OMG AD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EPISODE SAYING A CONTESTANT DROPS A FINISHED DISH. GEED FOR TOMORROW.
* Christina using the word frazzled is so strange because she is literally the coolest cucumber ever.
* Except now Christina is reading the recipe like how I read the marshmallow question in the 2016 general maths paper. - confused, v confused
* Christina stuffed up big time. This is why she is on the verge of tears every post production clip.
* Lolol Emily’s thermometer was in F not C.
* British man is killing the game. His cylinder is so cylindrical.
* Omg Christina is killing me.
* Oh no.
* I don’t think your dish will get you an apron either Christina.
* HAHAH George’s face is like well you fk’d up and that’s bummer but I don’t care that much because I am busy underpaying my staff.
* “Don’t give up hope” HHAHAHA George why you lying to her face m8???
* Ok I need to stop. Christina has done a fine job it seems very stressful in that kitchen. To many cooks in there if you ask me.
* Brendan's mouse has cost him the cook.
* We all know that Christina’s 2 layers of toxic plastic on her dish is what has cost her the cook.
* 3 anonymous cooks go up with pretty dishevelled fire crackers.
* Emily is going home because she forgot the end disk I reckon and British man will survive another day.
* Oh wait I totally forgot about what I said at the beginning of the episode. The producers have had me misdirected.
* British man and Emily will get in.
* OHHHHHHHH SHIIIZZZ - I mean the episode isn’t over yet but it seems like only British man has gotten in.
* They could still prank her.
* Nup, it’s too late. Emily has definitely not made it in.
* Bye gal.
* YASS now the real cooking begins!
* We have our top 24!
* Literally didn’t even look at the judges outfits.
* Episode was definitely an improvement on last night.
* I am really enjoying the graphics on the plate dropping for the ad for tomorrow night.