* “I want one (apron) really badly” - Do you hear this? She wants one realllly bad just give it to her.
* Ugly shots of Melbourne.
* Dramatic shot of aprons - only 4 left and there is a bunch of people still standing about.
* “Yes George!” - Did they practice that?? That was weird and uncomfortable
* Whats under the black cloth?? Maybe its a lime or maybe a lemon?? I don’t know the ads didn’t spell it out enough.
* Maggie Beer is still alive!! This is such good news!
* The contestants who haven’t made it in yet are sporting aprons that look like the new Maccas outfits.
* OMG the very explicit ads wen’t lying it is lemons “hero-ing” the dishes!
* Verjuice joke lolol.
* The people already in have to stand for 75 minutes #would prefer to be cooking.
* Sarah 100% gets in, they have shots of her backstory.
* Sarah takes a “simple approach” to food. Sarah let me remind you that someone literally made a golden ball yesterday, if your thing is “simple” MKR is on channel 7.
* Eliza has a Maggie Beer cookbook in her kitchen. #hmmm #conspiracy
* Who is making the lemon risotto tho?
* British man is homesick. #bummer
* British man has only been here for 5 years. #stealing fair dinkum Aussies chances to be Masterchef contestants
* Holy fk the ice cream isn’t churning!!!!!!!!! Wot did u say British man only just not enough time to churn that icrecream???!?!?!
* British man isn’t looking too hot atm.
* Excited for the blast chiller to be used at the last minute.
* Damien or Damo as I will call him is a typical af Melbourne lad with tats, thick af man bun and hipster glasses.
* DAMO is whipping out the verjuice to impress a special someone I reckon.
* Lee claims he is from Perth but he sounds a lot like British man, Aaron.
* “Don’t open the oven!” - Open the oven George for a prank lol.
* Emily’s broth is not tasting right!!! She adds more salt.
* Maggie and Matt go in for the taste. They fkn hate it.
* Emily looks stressed.
* People on twitter dislike the word “hero” when discussing the main element of a dish so I think we should all start saying protagonist instead.
* LemongrASS saves Emily’s ASS.
* Eliza is so calm and cool.
* Contestant realises that the food has to be cooked in time and taste good???? That’s a lot of pressure tbh.
* Tastes dish at last minute and it’s crap. Lee you're an idiot sandwich.
* The biggest joke of the episode is the Coles ad in the break saying you can buy “fresh” ingredients from their stores. #sure m8
* “The lemon butter sauce is way to lemony” - Wot m8, it’s literally all about the lemons.
* Don’t let this dish “be your Masterchef epitaph” - Epitaph Matt? This is the most wanky word I have ever heard - fire the person who wrote this because I know it wasn't you.
* Lolol Damo is about to serve up overcooked pork. Wouldn’t want to get Damo’s pork on ya forks.
* The moment of truth, has British mans ice-cream set?? - It has he’s all good in the Masterchef hood.
* Dessert gal makes yummy dish. #boring
* “They ate my food” - Bro that’s literally their whole job. Just nom nom nom all day everyday.
* Maggie Beer takes Lee on a wild ride but in the end his lemon butter sauce is up to taste.
* 2nd use of the word “restrained” in relation to food tonight.
* “That broth has to be bang on” - The broth, luckily for you Emily is a BANGER - here is your apron.
* The pace picks up and we run through a montage of the people who are in the middle 6 who weren’t spoken to throughout the whole cook.
* The judges scoff their faces with British mans dish. He is safe another day in this country.
* Damo is going up!! - They love the sauce but maggie says what we are all thinking (because Damien literally said so before) his pork is over cooked.
* “I want it inside” - Maggie Beer 2017
* Eliza’s profiteroles were good and she is given an apron.
* Lee is also given an apron.
* 3rd and final apron? - British man for sure.
* And in classic masterchef style they cut to an ad.
* Oh no I forgot about Sarah. Sarah got it. That makes sense.
* Maggie is just raving about the coconut ice-cream, funny when Im pretty sure the challenge was about lemons or something.
* ELIMINATION TIME
* Damo and 2 randoms are eliminated.
* What the heck the challenge tomorrow night looks ridiculous tbh.
6/10 episode - I need more drama tbh - more fire - more tears and more things getting dropped on the floor