* Pete and ray have already been in a pressure test?? They need to get their acts together fast.
* Ahh yes Andy Bowdy. I have definitely heard of him. (Sweats nervously)
* Hahah Eloise, “I follow him on ig” - Modern day fan gal.
* We got a whole episode of Pete talking and I'm excited.
* Andy has a thickkkk beard. You could get lost in there.
* The top of the cake looks like a “cakey garden” - Pete
* The cake is “pretty bloody impressive” - Pete
* None of the contestants have made a cake this high??!?!??!? What n00bs. I make 10 inch cakes every night for tea.
* Believe it or not the cake just has a bunch of shiz in it. Just a bunchhhh so many things todo.
* “It’s really yum” - Pete. Pete you are a wordsmith you should replace George when channel ten get fed up with his drama.
* I legit don’t even think I could stand up for 4.5 hours let alone cook for that long.
* I don’t want to call it too quickly but I think Pia goes home.
* “I guess my belly drove me to cook good food” - Pete
* “I get me self a pineapple” - Pete on getting a pineapple.
* Talking about how calm and on top of things Ray is. FORESHADOWING FAILURE
* Pete’s pecans are underdone and not coated properly ):
* Fk Pete has burnt his 2nd batch of pecans.
* Pete-cans are now a thing.
* Pete should just mix his under cooked pecans and over cooked pecans to create the perfect blend of pecans.
* Petes not looking too good at the moment.
* Pia’s trying to cut corners with her custard.
* Everything is going suspiciously well for Ray.
* Pia’s meringue is grainy. Mmm yum.
* And there we gooo Ray’s cake is going to fall over because his layers are bad.
* Ray don’t force your cake!!!
* Ray’s cake will fall, the only question is when??
* Pete uses the word “finesse”. Hawt love a man with a thesaurus.
* They all decorate their cakes really fast.
* Of course George got the burnt pecans. Luckily he luvs them.
* The cake did not fall I am shooken.
* I really feel the flavours in Ray’s cake will save him and Pia will go home.
* Bulges. Just the word bulge has been used so much today and I am uncomfortable due to its connotations.
* Pia knows she is fk’d but is at peace with the matter.
* 5 minutes to go. Who will go home??
* Not Pete. Pete will live to cook another day.
* I was correct again Pia has been eliminated. An old person bites the dust in classic masterchef form.
* Literally no crying. What was up with that? I want tears.
* This episode was pretty predictable, Pia was a little too sad in the post production shots.
* This episode has reaffirmed my love for Pete.