* “explosive extravaganza” - Nice alliteration.
* “calmly clench” - ???? Who thought this was a good use of alliteration??
* Katy Perry will soon be able to get that second indoor pool in her home because of all the sweet MasterchefAU theme song royalty money.
* British mans real name is Arum??
* The contestants are giddy with the fact they aren’t on an episode of pranked and this is really Masterchef.
* There are too many contestants rn. We need a new plague. Classic pep talk from the judges.
* A past contestant is returning… Who will it be??
* It’s last years winner. Lol I really thought that guy with the spooky eyes won tbh.
* Sneaky chap in the back asking what’s in the mystery box. - Calm down ma8 it’s a mystery.
* Callan talks about his fears of boxes. Also Callan’s name is Callan not Callum. Weird.
* In classic mystery box style there is food underneath the box.
* In my opinion the mystery box challenge is a scam because even tho you win an “advantage” the person always manages to fk it up.
* Eliza is over explaining the fact that if her chocolate lava cake doesn’t lava that will be bad. I think they will taste her dish and it will lava well. #preditions
* Bryan is literally the most happiest jolly man I have ever seen. He is like a cuter version of Matt.
* Benjamin is realising that his idea of “pasta” isn’t as a unique idea as first thought as 50 other people are also doing pasta. - He is pretty sad about that. Don’t worry Ben you’re still a special snow flake even though your ideas are unoriginal af.
* Ray - the plate dropper has only been watching since season 2!! Not a true fan clearly.
* Lee doesn’t know what he is cooking yet. Classic mistake. The judges literally only care about your conceptual thoughts about
* Benita referring to the crabs as “little buddies” makes me sad. Friends don’t eat friends.
* Gary calls Ben’s pasta “raggedy”. Not really a glowing review is it.
* Ben blames the pasta maker for his shit pasta. Take responsibility for your pasta Ben.
* Benita - “I just wish a big hole would open and swallow me up”. I am going to get this tattooed on me.
* Benita is fking up bad. Classic old people.
* Bens pasta still sucks.
* I missed a bit making this meme.
* Only 10 minutes to go!! Lets get cracking kids.
* Lee’s not sure about the
* Lee should have spent his time on less things rather than making 15 bowls of stuff.
* Ben’s bench buddy saves ben’s already flop of a pasta.
* Ben is trying to blame his bad pasta on over cooking when we all know it was over for him long ago.
* I feel that Rashedul is going to drop his plate soon!!
* Omg it’s happening.
* Everyone loves to blame the appliances tonight. First Ben with the pasta machine and now Rashedul is blaming the refrigerator smh.
* Rashedul don’t worry 10 second rule is in place tonight I think.
* Someone appears to have made a stack of Pringles.
* Rashedul only has a plate of sand to hand up tonight. #sad
* Bryan isn’t messing about tonight bringing his A game. Also bonus points because it's not pasta. It’s making me so hungry though.
* “absolutely on point” - What’s not on point is your knowledge of hip slang among teens.
* Speedy montage of all the people in the middle of the pack.
* Oft they are tasting Ben’s bad pasta.
* “You have criminally over cooked the pasta” ARREST HIM FOR PASTA MURDER - (Just read a tweet reminding me that Ben is a solicitor so this joke is even better).
* Benita’s roti wrap looks like the lunch in the lunch boxes in the ads on tv trying to sell rice bubble bars.
* Eliza’s lava cake is oozy.
* HAhaha Lee “1% chance of not being in the bottom 4” - Those are not very optimistic odds.
* What Rasedul is definitely going to be in the bottom 4?? This is such shocking news. I am shook to my core.
* Callan’s dish sounds pretentious as fk. - But it’s good.
* Bentia should have “accidentally” dropped her dish on the floor honestly.
* Predictable bottom 4.
* We are now allowed an intimate look into the home of the contestants.
* Rashedul describing him dropping the dish for the 100th time is the most dramatic thing ever. The footage has like black and white edges. Feels like someone has died.
* How do we decide who goes first? A knife fight to the death!! Ready set go!!
* The contestants have to pick one ingredient they can see which then comes with another ingredient that both need to be HEROED in the dish they cook.
* “The garden is in play”
* Benita has never made earl grey ice-cream?? What a fkn noob.
* Rashedul is running around the pantry like he has time to run around the pantry.
* Rashedul’s kid is also just as cute as before.
* Yesss the blast chiller is being used by Benita.
* Hey is Ben Greek??
* Benita’s ice cream is going into a sandwich. Can she stop preparing school children’s lunches!! This is master chef m8.
* Ben has what is known as a pomegranate epiphany and puts in pomegranate because
* Benita’s ice-cream may be an ice-cream puddle tonight.
* Benita needs to stop watching the ice-cream because a watched ice-cream machine never freezes.
* THE BLAST CHILLER WILL POSSIBLY SAVE THE DAY
* Fk Ben does some fancy af pastry rolling.
* The producers area really not letting Rashedul’s dropping of the dish down. It has been brought up about 2000 times now.
* Rashedul almost cries but luckily George is there to comfort him. Thanks george.
* Ice-cream, custard. Potatoe, potato.
* Ben is using his greek heritage to excuse the fact his dish looks like something you buy at 12am after getting kicked out of the clurb.
* At the beginning of this elimination I didn’t really care who got eliminated but I now want both Ben and Benita to go home.
* Benita describes her ice-cream sandwich as a “really good idea” - Hmmm ok Benita. Ok.
* George is horrified by Ben’s dish.
* “I just look at that and it honestly looks like a train wreck” - Spoken by a man hurt by what Ben has done to his Greek heritage.
* “And I was going to!!” - Serve the dish how it is meant to be served.
* George is being so passive aggressive.
* “It may look like a dogs breakfast” - A glowing review thanks Gary.
* Gary thinks saying “bloody hell” is swearing????? Fuck Gaza you're wild, plz reign in that potty mouth.
* The produces resisted the temptation to put in Rashedul dropping the plate again. Good for them.
* Oh shizzz can’t taste the peppercorn in Rasheudl’s dishhhhh. Awww shizzzz m8. You meant to be hero-ing those flavourzzzzs.
* Lolol Benita is up next - saving the best till last I see. Makes sense.
* This episode of Masterchef has been going for 2.5 hours. I have a 9am tut tomorrow. I need to sleep asap.
* Gary is literally describing how bright and fresh the peaches look?? Did Benita have anything todo with growing or picking those peaches??
* Ohhh shizzz the judges actually really like her dish.
* Oh Fkk I think Rashedul is going home because he stuffed up pairing the flavours.
* RIP Rashedul. Where was the peppercorn.
* Excited to see his little where is he now message at the end.
* Rashedul has completed work experience (yeah so have I in year 10) and is looking forward to opening something about food, I forgot what it said.
* Not enough crying.
* Devo to see Rashedul go. His kid was so cute. Hopefully he will be the contestant to win their way back into the competition whenever that happens.
* Petition to shave Ben’s scraggly ass beard.