This Potato Chip Truffle Will Solve Your Salty Or Sweet Dilemma
The perfect snack for when you really can't make up your mind.
Do you ever have that nagging problem where you don't know if you want something salty...
...or something sweet??
Never fear! Because these Peanut Butter Potato Chip Truffles are here to cure your indecision.
Just add some crunchy, salty potato chips to your classic PB truffle.
Then plop your truffle in some sweet, melty chocolate.
Peanut Butter Potato Chip Truffles
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
1 cup peanut butter
1 ½ cup powdered sugar (plus a little extra if the dough needs more thickening)
1 cup potato chips
12 ounces dark chocolate, melted
1. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2. Add potato chips and mix them in while crushing the chips with your hands.
3. If needed, add extra powdered sugar to help thicken the dough.
4. Using about a teaspoon of dough, roll the dough into balls and place on a baking sheet.
5. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
6. Melt the dark chocolate.
7. Dip each ball in the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
8. Top with a piece of potato chip
9. Freeze for at least another 30 minutes.
10. Serve & enjoy!