This Peanut Butter-Stuffed Skillet Cookie Is A Dessert You Need
Oh hot damn, peanut butter's my jam.
Peanut Butter-Stuffed Skillet Cookie
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup butter, softened
½ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat softened butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add vanilla extract and egg, and beat until combined.
5. Add the flour mixture and stir until all of the flour is incorporated.
6. Pour in the chocolate chips, and stir.
7. Pour ½ of the cookie dough into a greased oven-proof skillet and press it into the pan.
8. Spread peanut butter over the dough and top with the other half of the cookie dough. Press the dough so it covers the peanut butter.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges are golden brown (baking times & temperatures may vary).
10. Cut into slices and serve warm with ice cream.