Southwest Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
4½ cups cooked fusilli pasta (8 ounces uncooked)
8 ounces corn, drained
8 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
16 ounces Alfredo sauce
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Cook 8 ounces of fusilli pasta according to box instructions. (This will make about 4½ cups of cooked pasta.)
3. In a large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, corn, black beans, cooked chicken, Alfredo sauce, and taco seasoning.
4. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan and spread evenly around the pan.
5. Sprinkle Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the top and cover with foil.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, uncovering after 20 minutes to allow the cheese to brown.
7. Garnish with cilantro.